Views: 3871|Replies: 32

9 -11 Issue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-7 15:20:55 |Display all floors
I am a Beijing based British 911 researcher and wish to communicate with other people interested in this issue. Although I am convinced that it was indeed an 'inside job' I am happy to compare evidence and to discuss this issue with anybody sincere and will review and compare evidence. I have an enormous amount of written audio and visual information available and will be happy to share it with anybody. I would also be interested in any new information ( although I have seen most of it already)

This invitation is to anybody Beijing based including Chinese citizens

my email is touger at yahoo dot com

msn is cat18 at hotmail dot com

No spam , adverts or unrelated stuff

we can chat online first and if it is interesting can meet up

[ Last edited by funtiger8 at 2010-9-7 05:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 15:37:53 |Display all floors

Good Luck

Have a look at the massive 9/11 thread on this forum in the US section.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 18:03:36 |Display all floors

revised msn

its in fact cat18 at hotmail dot com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 18:04:30 |Display all floors
try destinydoctor at hotmail dot com as my previous address will not be accepted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 21:12:12 |Display all floors
Check out the July 6th 2010 edition of "globalresearch" (available online), an article written by David Ray Griffin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-8 00:02:31 |Display all floors

Reply #1 funtiger8's post

SELF PROMOTION!

You will make your presentation and then you will leave

Why did you come into our forum to begin with?

What have you got to say that we don't know?

Do you think the OWL God is fine?

Let's talk about minutiae instead of putting our balls on the line and striking at the core, RIGHT?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-8 11:48:18 |Display all floors

Self Promotion!!!!!

into 'our forum'

This is a public forum for China Daily readers, I have not 'left ' whatever that means. What is the OWL god you talk of? Is it the masonic symbol hidden on a $1 US bill?

As for what you do not know, how would I know what you or indeed 'we' know or do not know

most Americans are still under the misguided impression that Osama or Saddam or Al Qaeda were responsible for 911

so the fact is most people do not know and as for what you know your obtuse and frankly weird post would suggest that its not a lot

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.