Author: BingSilk

China needs adanced submarine to hunt down evil US subs, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-7 12:41:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-9-6 20:12
What do you think of INSTALLING super sleek submarines with "countermeasures" and "water jet propulsion" spurt system to avoid American Torpedoes......

hmmmm

Green DRagon

"water jet propulsion" was one of the ideas i had when i was in grade school... dick tracy stuffs that is... to this very day, no one, not anywhere in the world, had given the idea any serious thoughts...  but i do buy into the idea of < electromagnetic levitation > and that this energy source can be harnessed to propel objects any which way, frictionlessly, effortlessly, efficiently, and... quietly... it's can even be harnessed to propel earthly ufo's for interplanetary commutes...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 13:23:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-9-7 12:25
If I say that it's claimed <by reliable Chinese sources> that Chinese eyes in the skies <since Shenzhou-IV> are said to house <super sensors> which can pick any anomalies anywh ...

I read about something similar in a novel once. It was called "blue something or other". Maybe, such a system would be laser based. I do however doubt their is such an operational system ready for use in the world yet, but it's not outside the realms of possibility.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 23:59:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-9-6 21:23

I read about something similar in a novel once. It was called "blue something or other". Maybe, such a system would be laser based. I do however doubt their is such an operational sys ...

what you read are novels (plural), kiwi. that i can definitely understand . my sources however are what's consider as leakages by what are deemed reliable sources. that's how the j-10, how china's asat, its abm, and many others are first aired in throughout www.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-8 12:39:08 |Display all floors

Reply #30 exportedkiwi's post

it's an American movie.....

it was about an Russian defector with such a propulsion system!
I reckon, such devices must make a LOT OF NOISE, so should only be used to OUTRUN capable torpedoes!

I wonder how they make torpedoes, unlike AIM missiles, it should be harder to navigate a torpedo!

hmmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-9 12:51:12 |Display all floors

How good are Chinese made torpedoes anyway?

.....what depth range of operation, how fast, what's the range?

hmmmmm

It's not exactly just the "submarines", it's the weaponary!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-9-9 01:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-9 12:58:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-9-9 12:51
.....what depth of operation, how fast, what's the range?

hmmmmm

It's not exactly just the "submarines", it's the weaponary!

Green DRagon
Game Master

I'm sure the CIA would like this info too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-9 13:07:42 |Display all floors

Reply #34 Hairman's post

ha ha ha

right on there fella!
it's not the submarines, they would more like to know the torpedoes......
General Bing is so confused!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.