China needs adanced submarine to hunt down evil US subs, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-7 06:40:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 11:33:53 |Display all floors

Super sleek submarines, with water jet propulsion

......speed spurt systems for 'Torpedo Evasion", like what AFTER BURNERS do for Jet Fighters!

It's an assymetrical competition, BIG FAT CHEQUE BOOKS in USA, and Asian Trade Route States!
Best to have friends everywhere and TRADE!

ENTERPRISE CHINA!
It's good to make good business!
and council of trade advisors, in addition to Financial advisors, Scientific advisors, Cultural advisor, Intellgence outfit!

Wah!

Mind boggling job!

hmmmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 11:51:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2010-9-6 09:29

Nice to see 2 of the big deck amphibs' aiding Pakistan. Can't see that as being evil as bing suggests.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 12:09:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-9-5 15:46
Hunting for US subs??  Give me a break, China's tech is so far behind, they don't have anything remotely that can accomplish the task.

China is a good 30 yrs behind US's military tech.

You < had > been given a break, Mr. Fumanchu... In fact, you had been given more than just one break... You've been getting breaks all along and on each and every one of your posts therefore you better thank your lucky star that I'm not one of the mods of this board...  I mean I still can't figure how it is that a Chinese board can tolerate insults thrown < at the intelligence of the Chinese intellect > as you do and still be permitted roam free here...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 12:12:42 |Display all floors

Reply #25 edisonone's post

What do you think of INSTALLING super sleek submarines with "countermeasures" and "water jet propulsion" spurt system to avoid American Torpedoes......

hmmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 12:25:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-9-5 19:04
They may be far behind but they do have a lot of those pesky SSKs.
If I say that it's claimed <by reliable Chinese sources> that Chinese eyes in the skies <since Shenzhou-IV> are said to house <super sensors> which can pick any anomalies anywhere in the Pacific down to a depth of something like 7000 meters? This science, it was said, was not sonar based. The technology behind it however was dubbed as classfied.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 12:29:16 |Display all floors

Reply #27 edisonone's post

you mean to say Submarines are not so secure?
better than surface ships, i reckon.....

hmmm

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.