BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 01:45:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 01:53:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-9-6 01:16
What is your problem? In the mood for war are you?

The majority of the Chinese population are peace loving people and war should always be the last resort. Just mytwo cents.

We can agree on this!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 01:54:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-9-5 09:12
There are many Evil US subs surrounding China in nearby water, China needs to build advanced subs hunter-killer to find those evil US subs and destroy them.

Cannot always think defense,   many t ...

Worry not, Bing?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 01:58:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-9-5 09:54
Worry not, Bing?

Worry not, Bing!  

For our coastal security, we have state of the arts Song's and Yuan classes... these two are so sneaky they can pop up without any waring in front of American naval fleets and these American naval fleets would still be a blank and b*tch and b*tch about it only...

So! Anti-submarine drills with obsolete Korean frigates (Cheonan) used as target drones???  What a joke!  

And for the more distant missions, say... the eastern Pacific for examples... there were noises in the Chinese web only not too long ago suggesting that we do discreetly have assets positioned in far off strategic locations.  If in doubt, I'm sure Matt surfs the hinese web as much as I do and he can authentic this claim.

What I mean to say is this, Bing: Yes, there are many things, i.e., China's inability to show boldness when dealing with the Americans and in Chinese social affairs that we are very very critical because our national pride is in the line when Beijing refuses to act in these two areas...  But, as I say here and as I said elsewhere, in areas of national defense, not only do I give Beijing a passing grade, in fact I give Beijing "Aplus" which is why I do sometimes can understand why Beijing is biting its time...

And, for those who insist on masterbating themselves here, a little sneak preview of the USS Starship Enterprise (or is it the Battlestar Galactica?) :) or, applied science at it best...

Virtual reality at its best...   Flash: http://www.chnqiang.com/article/2010/0903/mil_26235.shtml  I wonder if the Ohio, the LA , or the Sea Wolf class of subs sports such 21st centuryish state of the arts technology -- yet!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 07:46:13 |Display all floors
Hunting for US subs??  Give me a break, China's tech is so far behind, they don't have anything remotely that can accomplish the task.

China is a good 30 yrs behind US's military tech.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.