Views: 11368|Replies: 39

do you feel free when you live in your relative home [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-4 22:02:05 |Display all floors
is there anyone living in your relative ?
if you do , do u have some special resons?
and how do u feel ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-4 22:05:07 |Display all floors
Let me get this straight....you are asking whether some of us live with their relatives(meaning one moves in with his/her relatives)? Or whether a relative lives with us(relatives moving in with us)? Parents?Uncles?Cousins? Could you please specify your question?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-5 10:05:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 408945969 at 2010-9-4 22:02
is there anyone living in your relative ?
if you do , do u have some special resons?
and how do u feel ?

It is quite common in China that many rural children are left with their relatives when their parents go to cities for work. They are called left-over children, or liushou ertong in Chinese. I think most of them feel uneasy, because it is the time when they need parental love most. Upon they grow up, the experience will leave unforgettable psychological impact on them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-5 15:06:30 |Display all floors
I just travelled to some place where my relatives live there, on this condition, I shared room with them.
Well, they are nice, but I still could not stay there as my own house, to some extent, you have to change some habit and follow theirs unconsciously...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-5 17:39:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cindy1225 at 2010-9-5 10:05

It is quite common in China that many rural children are left with their relatives when their parents go to cities for work. They are called left-over children, or liushou ertong in Chinese. I th ...

I would like to adopt you, then you can come and live with me. OK? On second thought, I would adopt all of the CD forum members and then we could all live together like one big happy family  :)  Any better suggestions?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-5 19:35:53 |Display all floors

room of my own :)

east or west my home is the best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-5 20:02:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-4 22:05
Let me get this straight....you are asking whether some of us live with their relatives(meaning one moves in with his/her relatives)? Or whether a relative lives with us(relatives moving in with us ...

it's so clear  already..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.