Views: 4382|Replies: 6

Are you a good employee? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-4 14:17:11 |Display all floors
what duties will you take as an employee? are you qualified one? how much contribution that you made for your position? Have you ever do any good works for your boss and your company?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 10:57:37 |Display all floors
i am a new comer to the company.    to  be  honestly,i am confused  that  how to realize my duty to contribute to thecompany.
but i will try my best to figure it out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 11:34:24 |Display all floors

Are you a good employee?

Hmmm...... This is almost entirely up to you immediate boss...... Wouldn't you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 14:05:29 |Display all floors
At my currenty job, of course I am (or at least I hope so) - my dad owns the company and I don't wanna disappoint him or make the other employees think that I'm just having the job for the fact I am the son of the right person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 16:54:06 |Display all floors
but i think i dont fit my job. as a just graduated student, it is a good position, i am not brave enough to give up. what shall i do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 16:58:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fengwuabc at 2010-9-6 16:54
but i think i dont fit my job. as a just graduated student, it is a good position, i am not brave enough to give up. what shall i do?

I think it takes long to adapt to the new work even for a man who has worked for years. Take your time and find whether it is fit since you are just a graduate student.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-6 17:16:22 |Display all floors
Two months ago, in a south city, I lost my job after one-year work, for the company went out of business. Now I find it's very hard to get a satisfying job in my hometown. I believe I was a good employee and will be better in the future, as long as I find a good job.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.