Author: timbatu

US Chinese Persecution in Modern Time [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-29 19:54:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-8-29 19:51

JRacist,

Political persecution is part of the equation. You have got to read my posts first. You are talking in cycles. I have told you that the policy does not restrict Russian citizens. So ...

And I am telling you that chinese have it good here and are looked upon favorably.  I live here.  I have a very good friend and business partner that is Chinese.   What you are saying does not match with reality on the ground.  We have more chinese restaurants in my section of town than anything else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 20:00:52 |Display all floors
Timbo....first emigrate to Cuba, and then take a boat from there.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 20:04:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-8-29 19:54
And I am telling you that chinese have it good here and are looked upon favorably.  I live here.  I have a very good friend and business partner that is Chinese.   What you are saying does not  ...

You do not have any REAL Chinese friend. It is very clear to everyone. The Chinese smile and say good things to you; but that means they are not open to you. It has been revealed that you will NEVER complain about anything not in your interests, remember? You have revealed your own despicable way and you have lost credibility. You are a profound Christian religious bigot, nothing less.

From movies to the news, the US media is profoundly anti Chinese. Chinese can only be clowns in US movies.

Name a contemporary US movie with a Chinese male main character.  I dare you.

Remember how the Beijing Olympic is reported on major news. Also, the news black out of Zhai Tiantian; the news reporting of Wenho Lee. More importantly, you see, the reaction to Zhai, the fear and hatred, come from the American people.

The same data is shown in the dating web sites. White females respond to white males at a rate about 40%; the rate of response to Chinese male is 1%. A shocking difference, rooted in politics according to JRacist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 20:06:35 |Display all floors
Considering that there might be some kind of Cold War between the US and China in the future the US is well-adviced not to let too many Chinese in.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 20:08:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-29 20:06
Considering that there might be some kind of Cold War between the US and China in the future the US is well-adviced not to let too many Chinese in.

Throughout the cold war era, there is never restriction to Russian immigrants. Maybe, by allowing more Chinese, the US can finally understand its religious hostility toward China is ridiculous and hateful.

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-27 00:25
Last time I checked the US were overrun by Latinos.....

-
When such remarks come from the US law makers, law reinforcement officers and home land security officers, I say there is a profound problem.

Fact: the US Latin population is around 10 % way below the 75% White non-Hispanic population.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2010-8-29 08:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 20:12:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-8-29 20:04

You do not have any REAL Chinese friend. It is very clear to everyone. The Chinese smile and say good things to you; but that means they are not open to you. It has been revealed that you will  ...

Are you kidding me?  I've known this man for the last 12 years.  Bastard broke up my marriage!   We had a relationship for 4 years he kept from his parents because I was not chinese and had been married.  We have a small online business together and have for the last 10 years.    He's from NY.  What else do you want to know?  We've been good friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 20:12:58 |Display all floors
Hey Timbatu, one more time, just to prove that you're not spouting ignorant nonsense:

""After an in depth study, it is concluded that the US Homeland security (a secret police force spying on US population) is actively involved in surveillance and persecution of almost 30 % Chinese immigrants and citizens in the US"

Which in-depth study, Timbatu?  What's the source?""

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.