Post time 2010-8-29 11:25:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-30 12:23:14 |Display all floors

Reply #14 matthew5_3's post

PICTURES please!

come on, you have the time to post the data!
Give us some damn pictures to enjoy, and marvel!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-1 12:35:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-8-28 14:54
Done.  Confirmed.

I read up something to that affect in the Chinese net not that long ago, Bing, and Mr. Draken, maybe a week something like that, and the contents, or so it goes, are supposedly of a US Defense Department sources.  It's bound to surface again. I'll click it for you when I do come across it.  But we must remember: flight tests don't mean it's a done deal. A lot of bugs still have to be worked out of it. Russia's T-50 is a fine example of how much further a flight tests have to go before the Air Force will agree to accept a product...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-8-31 08:38 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-1 12:39:46 |Display all floors

Reply #17 edisonone's post

AGREED, only 3 jets build for the T-50 PakFa 5th generation!

Japan has also a 5th generation in the Mitshubishi plant!
Everybody is quite ready!
I counted 5 bigger than 10,000tonne to 20,000tonne flat top in Korea and Japan.

Does not take long to be ready!
Basically, this jets are TACTICAL, best for expeditionary forces!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-1 12:44:00 |Display all floors

#yawn

all ridiculous little wankers playing who's got the larger ----
none of you with any appropriate experience,
or even the ability to stay in the field for even a split of a second.

Noone with any army experience regulary participates in the military affairs section,
not to talk about real former professional soldiers as kiwi or assasin.

keep on playing in your little sandbox,
so any reasonable member can see who are the biggest clowns here....
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-1 12:47:14 |Display all floors

Reply #19 LCSULLA's post

suddenly all so quiet,

truth hurts boys doesn't it?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-1 13:23:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-8-31 20:47
suddenly all so quiet,

truth hurts boys doesn't it?

seriously LCSULLA...  

mr. kiwi, etc., etc., or likes, hardly qualifies to be the judge here "on what the Chinese have under their sleeves" or "what China's true capabilities are militarily" present days...  

i mean does it mean you are a mr. know-it-all simply because you've served in the military???  Of course not!  if having served in the military (presumably what you are implying) means that you know all of the ins and outs of what makes the world of the military tick, then why aren't you up there calling the shots?

seriously, for those who have served in the military and who have nothing better to do than to comes to the internet and brags about their expertise are in fact the dumbest because, if you are bright, then why aren't you being promoted in the ranks? why waste your time with a bunch of dumb *sses as myself?  I mean don't you think that that alone says it all about how dumb you guys really are?

I mean look at Petraus, Mullen, etc., etc., those are the true smart ones because, instead of bullsh*tting, they have the vision to look into the future, see the dangers that lurks there, and issues warnings about it instead of playing soldier boy on the internet...

when you try to win a war on the internet instead of on the battle field, that don't say much about that individual's intelligence now does it?

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-8-31 09:29 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.