Author: antimatter

@@Kanwa articles says China' sub engineering level is terrible, even its 094@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-27 19:21:57 |Display all floors

Reply #13 edisonone's post

I think you're dreaming again! China may be able to simply overwhelm Vietnam with numbers but think how many of the Chinese dead are only children who will have died for nothing. I think, in such a scenario, the CPC better leave China! Remember, the US can blacken the skies over Beijing, and that'd be the end of Beijing so boasting emptily is unproductive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-27 19:38:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-8-27 19:21
I think you're dreaming again! China may be able to simply overwhelm Vietnam with numbers but think how many of the Chinese dead are only children who will have died for nothing. I think, in such a ...

Ah, the Kiwi Armchair General said something about "blackening skies".

How's that black ring around ur @ss? Clean yet?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-28 01:36:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-8-27 03:21
I think you're dreaming again! China may be able to simply overwhelm Vietnam with numbers but think how many of the Chinese dead are only children who will have died for nothing.

Yes, that's it, the word is overwhelm -- and when we overwhelm. it would be women, children, the elderly, and under perimeters secured by the vast Chinese military therefore collateral damages will be calculated...

[quote]
I think, in such a scenario, the CPC better leave China! Remember, the US can blacken the skies over Beijing, and that'd be the end of Beijing so boasting emptily is unproductive.

I'll betcha different. I'll betcha that not only will the skies of Beijing not be blackened because a blackened Beijing sky means plenty of blackened American city skies in return therefore that just can be a workable proposition. I mean that's just logical, isn't it?  

I'll betcha that to avoid a direct confrontation with the Chinese, the Americans will avoid confronting the Chinese directly.  Instead, like all their wars, they will get others to do their dirty works for them meaning "Vietnam" will bear the brunt of the fighting.  America of course will continue to finance and channel arms to Vietnam to fight the Chinese.

China of course will dig in and dig in deep while giving full support to the Kim Jong Ill of the South, whoever this Kim Jong Ill may be, and at whatever the cost until a total regime change has been achieved...

For an operation of this magnitude, I would estimate the PLA's casualty cost to be around that of Korean war while Hanoi's would be double that. The length, 10 years or indefinitely until objective have been met.

:handshsaketimate
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.