Author: vivian0

Do you feel competent to care for parent [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-22 14:14:12 |Display all floors
I work in another city far away from my families. In the past years, I didn't live with my old parents and I didn't take care of them, I fell sorry for them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 14:25:10 |Display all floors
now I'm 28, and still single. I work hard, but the life is not easy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 14:28:13 |Display all floors
I'm fighting for a house, however, the house price rising fast

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 17:53:44 |Display all floors
The friendsthat up stairs  said is also that I want to say ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-24 13:12:59 |Display all floors

I'm luck because I have the siblings!

I was the sixth child, my huge famliy live in the countryside except me.I have got my Master Degree last year, and found a job in Beijing. I have got HUKOU. But the pay isn't very good. My salary just makes my life. I have to pay almost half of salary for the rent.I save only several hundreds every month without the entertainment's life. So, I always confuse how I can live in Beijing in future. My siblings are staying and taking care of my old parents and, I'm very happy and luck that my parents are in good conditions and  have siblings. I'm sorry that I can not look after  by myself. Jesus, please bless me and the peer!

[ Last edited by protein at 2010-8-24 01:16 PM ]
Proteins are essential for the life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-24 13:44:37 |Display all floors
I work in Guangdong province.My parents live in Hunan Prpvince.I have worked 3 years there.Every year i go home only one or two times.I am very sorry for that.I will try my best to let my parents live more and more happiness.And i want to buy a house in Guangdong province and take care of my parents.Wish everything goes well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-24 13:52:16 |Display all floors

Reply #1 vivian0's post

i am the eldest son of my parent, so no excuse i must take the responsibility to take care my parent.
i think maybe parent don't must need money to spend as happy life, as son/daughter we must maintain their spirit need, try to talk with them every day, understand their idea on life, work and everything, often go for a walk with them...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.