Author: antimatter

@@China air defense is very poor, just look at NK's MIG 21 coming into China@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-28 21:44:03 |Display all floors

Reply #14 edisonone's post

However, you morons assume that you know things military and consistenly slam the US and the west. I vehemently oppose this and I have more knowledge, first hand, so argue,I will refute. You have lost, simple as that. I said previously,  in another thread, the only reason China opposed the yellow sea drills is because, probably, the air defenses in that area were inadequate. Still you blame the US for China's problems?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 06:12:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-8-28 05:44
However, you morons assume that you know things military and consistenly slam the US and the west.

An eon old western/American saying, Mr. Kiwi: It take two to Tango!   Damn, and I don't even know how to wiggle my bum never mind Tango or Jive ....

I vehemently oppose this and I have more knowledge, first hand, so argue,I will refute.

No one said that you are not entitled to your opinions... I mean you certainly have the rights to believe what you will and so do we.  As the party on the receiving end of this military muscle flexing however, you don't seriously believe that we Chinese should just sit there and swallow our pride, as we did in the past now, do you? So, if you have the rights to vehemently oppose our acts and actions, don't you think that as human beings that we, too, have this very same right?     

You have lost, simple as that.

What is this, Mr. Kiwi? A game of soccer? A baseball tournament maybe? A Tiger Wood's Golf competition? Yes, what is this macho macho you've won and I or we've lost thingy???

No, Mr. Kiwi. No one won and neither did anyone lose here. The only one's that lose are the potentially hundreds of thousands, millions even, of the victims which you, or the West, so vehemently calls "as collateral damages"...  

Yes, "collateral damages", Mr. Kiwi. Not lives! I mean for God sakes, those so called "collateral damages" that you westerner so vehemently labels each have a soul in them... I mean have you ever consider that, Mr. Kiwi whenever you guys utter a military threat towards the Koreans, the Iranians, or towards us whenever you swipe the USN and/or the USAF or Army in our face? I mean is the USS George Washington and Boeing's F-22 Raptor what life's glories are all about???

I said previously,  in another thread, the only reason China opposed the yellow sea drills is because, probably, the air defenses in that area were inadequate. Still you blame the US for China's problems?

You wish, Mr. Kiwi...

The reason China opposed the military drill in the Yellow Sea and in the South China Sea is not because we Chinese lack defense capabilities nor is it because we fear the US militarily...

It is purely because we Chinese view it as an insult thrown our way and, if you ask America's policy makers about it, and if they are up front about themselves, they will tell you, Yes! it was indeed an intentional swipe at our faces and the aim of the swipe is to say that America is not pleased with us...

China, at the present stages, is militarily more than capable of dealing with the US military and she promises that if funny stuffs happens that China is prepared to lose all cities east of Xian to the Americans and, America on the other hand must expect to bear the same...

So, are the Chinese bluffing? I don't know. Do you? Would you want to test the Chinese resolves? Would American policy makers take the ultimate gamble and see if the Chinese indeed might put their money where their mouth is?  

Moscow gave up in that wager. Will America operate any differently from that of the Russians and throw the Chinese a dare instead?  I don't know! If I were a decision maker of a country, I sure as the heck wouldn't want to chance a gamble like that.  Hence, my policy instead would be to stir some trouble somewhere and get the Chinese to get themselves deeply involved...

Gotta go... Duty calls...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 06:22:08 |Display all floors

Reply #14 edisonone's post

It does not make sense that he is in China for medical follow-up.  Easier for Beijing to send doctors and nurses to Pyongyang to attend to him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 09:27:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-8-28 14:22
It does not make sense that he is in China for medical follow-up.  Easier for Beijing to send doctors and nurses to Pyongyang to attend to him.

I doubt if Pyongyang have all of the amenities of a top notch medical center or the medical expertise and/or science or all three to treat him...

Seoul, Tokyo, and Washington definitely have such amenities but then again, if the Americans despises him that much, do you think he'll want to risk going to any of the countries mentioned for treatment?

Just a week maybe two prior to this latest China trip, there was a lone rumor going around the net that a French medical team was in Pyongyang to look him up and the rumor still suggests relations with the deemed stroke. However, his weak and frail condition after his lengthy absence of a couple of years back suggests it's a much more deadlier disease.

His suggested drinking habit, and probably a feast on high fat high protein on a daily basis coupled with his age suggests the likelihood of serious liver disease (popular gene amongst East Asians), maybe even pancreatic problems of advance stages would make a person as weak and frail as he was.

He (Kim) does not need to bring the kids Beijing to introduce him. Kim is a proud man, and like all proud East Asians, they would instead unleash their kid and let the kid show his stuff.  He also not need to go to Beijing for that but instead have the kid communicate directly with Beijing from Pyongyang instead.  Yes, that is the Chinese way. It is the Korean way. and it is the East Asian's way...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-29 21:11:38 |Display all floors

Reply #16 edisonone's post

Actually, I wish peace on both the US and China and certainly hope no calamitous action leads to military conflict between the 2. I do however think that China's fears are unfounded and that the military exercises by the US and Sth Korea pose absolutely no threat to China in any way at all. I maintain that the Yellow sea as well as the Sth China sea are NOT Chinese territory beyond the 200 mile EEZ and therefore, anything that transpires there, unless directly threatening China and her security interests are nothing to do with China and as such, China shouldn't throw a song and dance about it. I maintain the same in my part of the world as well just in case you think that I am anti-China. to you as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-30 09:10:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-8-29 05:11
Actually, I wish peace on both the US and China and certainly hope no calamitous action leads to military conflict between the 2. I do however think that China's fears are unfounded and that the mi ...

An outright "raw insult" thrown direct in
someone's face sometimes is more painful than a real and direct punch
in the groin... do you people "read us"?!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-30 11:06:59 |Display all floors

Kim the National Hero of KOREA fit to tour Korean towns in NE China

Not bad...he is still strong....

Just to say to US and South Korea:  "You can't break us!"

See...China navy exercise again in Yellow Sea.

Prepare for George Washington's arrival...then will follow and stick close to the aircraft carrier...

Strong message:  DON'T FOOL AROUND HERE!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.