Author: antimatter

@@China air defense is very poor, just look at NK's MIG 21 coming into China@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-24 11:26:55 |Display all floors
The situations  maybe not you think ......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-24 11:31:27 |Display all floors
For the MIG21 to exposure the really power of the China's air defense is very unclever........The China air defense's aim is USAF ...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-24 12:01:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zjjhpj at 2010-8-23 19:31
For the MIG21 to exposure the really power of the China's air defense is very unclever........The China air defense's aim is USAF ...........

i wouldn't jump for joy over that bit of silly speculation because, officially, coming from out of bejing, it was dubbed an accident and the cause was mechanical failure. leakages given by this chinese airforce general suggested that north korea and china was engaged in a joint and covert military exercise aim at neutralizing threats aimed at the korean peninsula so be discouraged :) ...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-26 14:07:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-8-20 01:01
like a door wide door, foreign MIG 21 can come in China anytimes it wants.

Can't imagine what's going to happen if US 's F-22 and B-2 coming in at night?

China's air defense is pretty bad sh ...

Yep, exactly what I alluded to in another thread regarding the USN N in the Yellow sea. I think folks worry because, and I did pose this question, maybe China knows she possesses inadequate air defenses despite the news to the contrary publically.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-28 06:07:20 |Display all floors

Even if Chinese radar does not cover N Korea border

Nothing to be surprised.

[ Last edited by matthew5_3 at 2010-8-29 06:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-28 07:37:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-8-25 22:07

Yep, exactly what I alluded to in another thread regarding the USN N in the Yellow sea. I think folks worry because, and I did pose this question, maybe China knows she possesses inadequate air ...

Flash: http://jiangshuai.com/%E4%B8%8D%E4%BF%A1%E4%BD%A0%E6%9D%A5%E8%AF%95%E8%AF%95%EF%BC%9A%E7%BE%8E%E5%86%9B300%E6%9E%B6f22%E8%BF%9B%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E6%9C%89%E6%9D%A5%E6%97%A0%E5%9B%9E

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-28 08:14:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-8-27 14:07
Nothing to be surprised.

Mathew, don't feed the cockroaches :)...   cockroaches are pests and pests tends to finds all kinds of a cracks and crevasses and they feast on the residuals that get caught in it :)...  

The Mi-21 was an accident... there was a joint and covert military exercises in the works between Pyongyang and Beijing aimed at defending the north in the events of an Afghanistan or Iraq style invasion, and...  

Russian MiG-21's are not that hot, it is known for Mechanical failures and accident... if at all in doubt, simply ask the Indians (Indian Bison)... there's a label attached to these aircrafts -- it's called a flyin' coffin... That's why Kim had been asking for J-10's and/or FC-1's -- a sensitive issue for Northeast Asia that Beijing didn't want to create tremors therefore no J-10/FC-1 for Kim...

Things works in many a mysterious ways with China and the MiG-21 downing inside Jilin is no exception... For examples, on the eve of Carter's arrival, Kim is said to be on a secret visit "with son" to China again... Second time this years and, speculations, speculations and speculations abound...

But why is he in China again and accompanied by the son?

As East Asians, we can visualize -- the son is a very filial person, typical of all East Asians that is... Now, instead of the speculation that Kim is in China to introduce the son and to seek Chinese assurance to assist the kid if something happens and if the kid takes over, I suspect what it is is that Kim might have a difficult disease, not stroke as reported because stroke shouldn't have made him as frail and as thin as when he first reappeared in public -- I suspect it's a disease of the terminal kind and that he's in China for follow ups and that the kid is there to watch over any medical procedure...  I mean remember the Cambodian Prince???  

But, if people assume this and that, let them!!!!

:):)

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-8-27 04:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.