Author: matthew5_3

China needs stronger PLA!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-23 13:00:13 |Display all floors

Reply #22 IchiNiSan's post

A good movie, will make the PLA invincible!

ha ha ha

just like the Taiwan, ROC discovers missiles, avionics is critical for their Jets!
besides the usual thrust to weight ratio, unstable frame, speed, better solid state semiconductor capability!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-24 05:49:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-8-22 20:51
It's all about the script and director! Give Bingo [aka Stephen Chow] or some of those others the budget and you will stop these youngsters whining about that the PLA should get stronger blablabla.

Yeah, love the guy (Stephan)...  Think he's creatively cool...  I love his Chinese version of Battery's not Included...  Yes, scifi's... scifi's is my thing... think it instills creativity in future generations of Chinese, which is a prerequisite for a society built and based on science and technology....

I hate kungfu movies and history movies because I think such arts falsely give the masses the impression China should base the course of the nation on past Chinese glories when the nation and the masses should instead be focused on a world that technologically defined and based.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.