Author: Bensonliang

Confused [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-11 21:14:19 |Display all floors
What a hot subject !  
What I can say is Life is Tough. Not as easy as you thought in campus.  Just think immigrant works, sweating in the sun, Just thinking drivers, overtime in night, just thinking waiters, ringing out after 9 oclock.
You only studyed extra 4 years in university, do you want to take this as your capital to live easier, it is not so easy.  You must work hard in you whole life, so as to lead a decent life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-13 20:59:47 |Display all floors
1:you earn 1500 RMB a month ,but you give most of them to your girl friend's family ,why are you doing this ?Do her family get big problems or you just want to show you love your girl friend very much .you should deeply think about your power and your responsibility
2:1500 a month ,for a colleague graduate , I think it is not so so low .because ,you have no experience ,you have to learn to use your knowledge to your job during working ,then ,after your hard work for two years ,I think your salary will not just 1500 anymore ,it will easily be doubled .the beginng is hard ,but the future is nice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.