Author: Bensonliang

Confused [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-18 17:24:33 |Display all floors
me too,recently i jus feel confused,though my income is better than your,but i just want to earn more money,i want to buy my own house,lol,so i plan to do some business,such as open a shop online.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-25 13:42:56 |Display all floors
Take it easy.If you have more job experience you will get a better job.Success need time and working hard. Please take more patience to your life and job.Wish you have a good future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-25 23:38:26 |Display all floors
the life is exactly not easy especially in the modern society of China, but the god is fare, when
you lose something ,just consider the other things the god gave you ~ of course ,1500 is really
low, if you cann't change the fact ,just accept it and enjoy your leisure time.
Just you konw, the vice minister of ....ministry is hurt  so seriously just cauze the plane crash, and
we ,the poor ,have few opportunities to take it ,so we are safe ,just enjoy you safety~~~ wakaka kaak

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-26 16:45:13 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Bensonliang's post

if u think it's deserved, just do it, if no, don't do it, so easy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-27 17:56:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-28 11:32:00 |Display all floors

Be Patient

Six months is nothing. You really have to think long term--10, 20 years. You can't expect to just wake up tomorrow and have your whole life completely changed. I know things seem tough now, but just keep plugging away and you will see that your situation will eventually improve--in both life and work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-28 12:10:56 |Display all floors

Fortitude

Firstly it's really hard with RMB 500 per month;

Secendly your girlfriend and her family is really a little cold-blood that ask you for RMB 1000 per month;

Thirdly I also feel confused with you, It's nesscery to explain to your GF when she and her family ask money from you, because the hard reality is you ONLY have RMB 1500 per month. Maybe she really need money, but not 2/3 of you all salary, RMB 500 is acceptable, in another way, you need to save money for your future.

Base on your current situation, baby plan may delay for another 2 years later on, don't think about it now, it makes you stressful, only think how to make more money is headache enough.

Now you should find a part-time job ASAP, to help to weather the storm of money short.

Good luck.
Enjoy life everyday

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.