Views: 7666|Replies: 15

Confused [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-18 07:42:54 |Display all floors
I feela little confused and blue these day. I withdrawed 1000 Yuan this weekend from my saraly of this month and gave it to my girlfriend
to save for house-building for her family. And i only can spend 500 yuan this month.
What's worse, this kind of life will last for half year from this month.It means that i have to save money for her family from very poor saraly.It is not that i have to save this money for her make me confused but this kind of bad situation of my life--1500 yuan per month's saraly.I can not imagine that if we get marry and have a baby two year later. .
what the hel!!
why the life is so hard for us in this modern society?how shall i do next? shall i lead the same life just like this for next two years?
no!! i don't want to have this ---- life! i want to change my life, i want to improve my life and i want to make my life special!
How? how to change it ? you quite your curent job and begin your own small business like  something along the street?
If not what should i do?
is it the real life after graduating from school ? is it the real life that we i should accepted ?
is the the life that everybody have to go throught ?
As i remembered five year ago when i was still in my university i feel the same confesed about my life and now the same feeling happen
make me sleepless .
As i remembered one year ago when i just step into this new society i feel extremely exited about my job and full of passion everyday.
I have already tried many times to change something of my life but i always stop myselfe to take action and told myselfe that i'm too young to do something big and need to experience some years.
But now i'm sure that some year later i'm still full of passion and can do whatever i want ?
Life, what is life ........
what a sleepless night again......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-18 09:17:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Bensonliang at 2010-8-18 07:42
I feela little confused and blue these day. I withdrawed 1000 Yuan this weekend from my saraly of this month and gave it to my girlfriend
to save for house-building for her family. And i only can ...

What do you do, man? Only 1500RMB per month after graduating form college? What was your major? What is the name of the college? ..........Well, if there is no way for you to find a profitable job with your current degree, why don't you try to get a drive licence? You can earn more money  if you become a driver (taxi drive or shuttle bus driver or bus driver...whatsoever)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-18 11:01:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Bensonliang at 2010-8-18 07:42
to save for house-building for her family. And i only can ...

I would ask the same questions as Shinely except for the college name. 1500 RMB per month is far too low and how can you manage to live especially if you live in relatively big
cities ?  How about getting a part time job if you don't want to quit the current one? Do something and then you would feel better.  You must be a good son-in-law and husband.
Wish you good luck.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-18 11:33:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2010-8-18 11:01

I would ask the same questions as Shinely except for the college name. 1500 RMB per month is far too low and how can you manage to live especially if you live in relatively big
cities ?  How  ...

I hope no offense is taken when I asked the name of the college.....I was just thinking that even those who haven't been to a college can get a salary about 1500 RMB per month as long as they work hard....So I really think Bensonliang should change a job and try something more chanllenging...
Being a driver is really an idea worth thinking about. I know some people who made a big fortune by driving.....that's true.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-18 12:37:32 |Display all floors
i'm a service engineer in a small company and just graduated from a sencond tier universicy in Guangxi.
life really drives me crazy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-18 12:39:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Shinely at 2010-8-18 11:33

I hope no offense is taken when I asked the name of the college.....I was just thinking that even those who haven't been to a college can get a salary about 1500 RMB per month as long as they wor ...

I know you didn't mean offense and it's not an offense at all... :)
I would not feel surprised when I heard those who haven't been to a college earned more than college students and it's just common. You are right.  A salary about 1500RMB per
  month is low for anyone who lives in big cities and the OP should change his job. He better not quit his current one until he finds another one.   A taxi driver can earn as much as
5000RMB per month in my city but all those "requirements" are strict too. And it's a tiring job... It's not easy to get a job like a shuttle bus driver either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-18 12:43:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Bensonliang at 2010-8-18 12:37
i'm a service engineer in a small company and just graduated from a sencond tier universicy in Guangxi.
life really drives me crazy.

Just consider your current job as a bridge to another better one and get some experience...Take it easy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.