Views: 4141|Replies: 6

Confused [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-17 23:33:44 |Display all floors
I feela little confused and blue these day. I withdrawed 1000 Yuan this weekend from my saraly of this month and gave it to my girlfriend
to save for house-building for her family. And i only can spend 500 yuan this month.
What's worse, this kind of life will last for half year from this month.It means that i have to save money for her family from very poor saraly.It is not that i have to save this money for her make me confused but this kind of bad situation of my life--1500 yuan per month's saraly.I can not imagine that if we get marry and have a baby two year later. .
what the hel!!
why the life is so hard for us in this modern society?how shall i do next? shall i lead the same life just like this for next two years?
no!! i don't want to have this ---- life! i want to change my life, i want to improve my life and i want to make my life special!
How? how to change it ? you quite your curent job and begin your own small business like  something along the street?
If not what should i do?
is it the real life after graduating from school ? is it the real life that we i should accepted ?
is the the life that everybody have to go throught ?
As i remembered five year ago when i was still in my university i feel the same confesed about my life and now the same feeling happen
make me sleepless .
As i remembered one year ago when i just step into this new society i feel extremely exited about my job and full of passion everyday.
I have already tried many times to change something of my life but i always stop myselfe to take action and told myselfe that i'm too young to do something big and need to experience some years.
But now i'm sure that some year later i'm still full of passion and can do whatever i want ?
Life, what is life ........
what a sleepless night again......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-20 05:45:09 |Display all floors
Do not ever forget Bensonliang that you are young - a prized possesion you will not have forever.  You have the ability to 'conquer the world' simply because you are young and you have the time and energy.  

You have the power now to do great things with your life that you will not be able to do when you are more advanced in your years - so take the opportunity to do something really big - change your life now because you will never get another chance.  Tomorrow is too late.  

You have the opportunity to take chances with your life now - take them - whether it is to do more study for some higher goal - or simply to take the hand of the one you love - go for it!  It is much better for you to take chances with your life now - than tomorrow.  

And if you don't - then when you are older you will reflect on your past life - and you will say 'why didn't I take a chance when the odds were in my favour'.  

You have the world in front of you - go and conquer it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-20 22:23:48 |Display all floors

battle it out

Originally posted by Bensonliang at 2010-8-17 23:33
I feela little confused and blue these day. I withdrawed 1000 Yuan this weekend from my saraly of this month and gave it to my girlfriend
to save for house-building for her family. And i only can ...

Well, your touching words kinda reminds me of something which can be traced back to two year ago, for some personal reasons, I gotta earn my own tuition fees and I refused to get the daily life expenses from my parents. To put it bluntly, I did go through a tough time, no weekends, no extra entertainment, and without even the time for a palatable meal, I did skimp my daily life in the hope of a gradual change or a silver lining perhaps. However, life did fail me a lot, I wish I were in another situation but life sorta has deliberately made everything difficult for me, life sucks, study sucks and everything seems have go wrong irrevocably ---along with the incessant setbacks and ill-starred experiences, I figured I was going down a road that I dont like at all and life was in urgent need of a change for my own sake. I henceby set up my mind to battle it out and later much time has been spent on part-time job, I challenged myself to take on three jobs simulttaneously and it did plump my patience and willpower.coz I perfectly knew what I m fighting for and where to go and miraculously I jumped through all those difficulties and smooth over the frustration in the wake of a full schoolarship for further education:) .........eh, actually I know how it feels to skimp your hard-won money to support an pair of old parents, your wife-to-be, your child perhaps. Why not try to mend your ways and seek for another solution. No doubt, each and every one of us are fighting for a well-paid position, an increasing living standard and of course a cozy shelter, only in different ways. You are fighting for sth, aint you? your beloved, yourself, as well as a great many things....heh heh. Axiomatically, you are supposed to pull yourself together and round off the current bleeding situation....coz I m firmly convinced that a thread of light is enough to call forth enough courage and stength to help you step out of the quagmire. I hope these verbose words could help you a lot....heh heh, there is always a new horizon for a onward-looking man...C'mon^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-23 21:04:09 |Display all floors

thank you

terryfoy,skye11p, thank you so much for your encouragement and i feel much better even i'm still confued now.
thank you guys!

yes , i think i should think about my life now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-23 23:45:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-24 11:04:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Bensonliang at 2010-8-23 21:04
terryfoy,skye11p, thank you so much for your encouragement and i feel much better even i'm still confued now.
thank you guys!

yes , i think i should think about my life now.

No big deal^^ just do the thing worthy of your doing...

sorry, I noticed that there are a lot of typos in my message above...heh heh, too many alphabets

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-24 14:08:53 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Bensonliang's post

depression can't help you out of this situation, just feel optimistic and positive, u are so yonger just 1 year working experience from college, remember keep you energetic every day, try to improve your competence and take every opportunity, you just need more time to show you are able to let your lover make a better life, never lose your confidence, it's the precondition, just remember it, good luck, take care, u will make the success finally.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.