Author: haishiwo

Scholar: Arrogance harms China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-16 23:20:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-16 23:27:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-8-16 23:20
Snake is vermin. Lowest of the low. Vile skunk with an evil agenda to stir up trouble for our great country. One should never show any mercy when hammering this piece of turd.

D ogs that bark don't bite. You bark very loud and often.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-17 01:17:12 |Display all floors
I think this user is right and the same pretty much goes for every country though.  Because we are living in a very global world, no country regardless of place, position, success, or power can ever attempt to "thump" their chests in response to critical words, harsh realities, and global accountability and responsibility.  I think before maybe that was accepted because that is the way many countries pushed their ideals; by simply being a "jerk" and not listening at the same time.  No country should ever choose to be arrogant just because they have something to be arrogant about.  It just leaves everyone with a plain taste in their mouths.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-17 01:18:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sufan605 at 2010-8-16 13:00
We need to believe that we are distinctive,we should not be narcissistic ,however self-confident  is necessary!

self confidence is great but everything has its limit.  too much of anything will eventually turn rancid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-17 01:19:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by speckle at 2010-8-17 01:17
I think this user is right and the same pretty much goes for every country though.  Because we are living in a very global world, no country regardless of place, position, success, or power can ever attempt to "thump" their chests in response to critical words, harsh realities, and global accountability and responsibility.  I think before maybe that was accepted because that is the way many countries pushed their ideals; by simply being a "jerk" and not listening at the same time.  No country should ever choose to be arrogant just because they have something to be arrogant about.  It just leaves everyone with a plain taste in their mouths.  

Is this a statement for the US and EU?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-17 03:00:27 |Display all floors
Because we are living in a very global world, no country regardless of place, position, success, or power can ever attempt to "thump" their chests in response to critical words, harsh realities, and global accountability and responsibility.  I think before maybe that was accepted because that is the way many countries pushed their ideals; by simply being a "jerk" and not listening at the same time.  No country should ever choose to be arrogant just because they have something to be arrogant about.

Photo Gifts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-18 02:48:41 |Display all floors
english chat super group:46343144.welcome to join!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.