Author: BingSilk

China must recognize US's policy of if you not obey we will give your trouble. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-13 22:47:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 22:49:13 |Display all floors
Is there such International Court to bring North Korea to? Oops, we have only the UN. And guess which country is the blockade there? Evidence? They have the whole torpedo.
From the very first minutes after the attack, the whole world knew it was a torpedo attack. It was President Lee who kept pointing away to avoid an escalating conflict but when it was unable to cover anymore, he had to show it. And excuse me, which evidence some fcking narrow mind and ---- head like you have to prove it was a lie?

A liar is one who claims thing without evidence.

Oh Chinese, Chinese...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 22:53:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-8-13 22:47

I really wonder from whick kunt hole a lowly fcuk like you came from. If you are going to express an opinion, at least do it properly. What the fcuk is an "israelite governnent"? One  ...

Where I am from I don't have to report to you but trust me, you are much less civilized than me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 22:55:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 22:57:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 23:01:47 |Display all floors
The result WAS brought to Security Council. But why UN didnt do anything you should ask your government, not me.
I hope you will not die because of heart attack soon because from now on, i know how to make you jump up again and again..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 23:03:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.