Author: BingSilk

what do you think of China Russia military alliance? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-12 12:00:56 |Display all floors

Reply #8 satsu_jin's post

5 star kongfu

needs 5 independent BIG POWERS,
who would create links, create rivalry with each other
maintaining a balance, keeping it all peaceful!

For example, if American make alliance with the British to "limit crude oil supply" to East Asia.
China, Russia will align to "break the embargo" and "develop alternate supplies"

If, American, Russian, applies sanction to "high technology" in industry or weaponary?
China works with British, European Union - French to "balance" the superiority of the weapons system in Russia and America!

This is how it works!
All five powers can be friends, ally, enemy or rival!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-12 12:02:24 |Display all floors

Reply #15 BingSilk's post

right!

5 Star Kongfu!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-12 12:05:44 |Display all floors

Reply #19 BingSilk's post

I think "fighting" over BARREN LAND is so stupid!

Anyway, any big state will FIGHT for valuable or "estimated valueable" property!
Imagine the Tsarist Russia sold Alaska to the American Regime for a song, due to it's remoteness!
(and indefensible against British Empire expansion!)

Able to create a VESTED INTEREST position versus the Russian Empire is good for China!

hmmmmm

cheeerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-8-12 12:07 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-12 12:08:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-8-11 19:03

I think Americans are equally anti-china as the russians. Military alliance doesn't mean China has to be very close to each other just saying if one country is attacked the other will help.

there's one thing about the american psyche that no one else on earth can be said as synonymous: it's the saying, and practice, better known as "if you can't beat them, join them" and they take it with great sportsmanship and grace. that i give them an A-plus and better.

americans, i can say, are very adaptable in that respect. that is why they had subcomed to the pressure applied upon them by the civil rights movement and, no can do, but to open the doors of their bedrooms to a minority who clearly doesn't complement their own natural world.

i hope this trend does not, ever, touch our shores. but, wishful thinking my part given how things are trending in China these days...  i mean the extremes of price we have to pay for market reform and for progress.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-8-11 08:10 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-12 12:11:27 |Display all floors

Reply #24 edisonone's post

If Vietnam wants to be a "terrorist state", it can do FAR WORST!

HA HA HA

Remember, it shares a border with China!
I am certain it can make simple small arms and explosive!
It'll easily make China a very unpleasant place!

Vietnam "terrorist activity" in Paracel, Spratsly island is that of "Anger" over lost of sovereignty in the Paracel Islands!
It makes good "show", for the "an enemy of Vietnam, IS the friend of the XXX".....

so, don't rock the boat for Vietnam!
They saw how Japan, Korea, Taiwan (it has a Spratsly Island sovereignty issue with Taiwan, yet Taiwan invest heavily in Vietnam)!

Like i said, IT'S THE ECONOMY, STUPID!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-12 12:15:37 |Display all floors

Reply #33 edisonone's post

Uncle Mao used American Naval Sail through to HELP in his "hidden agendas".....

In my mind, USA will be crazy to want to "occupy" China!
(bear in mind the British found governing "India" a expensive option, till the discovery of the OPIUM TRADE and the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION make it valuable!")
In means more "mouth to feed for the American Regime!
- and American Regime people are fed PROPAGANDA that makes it difficult for the American Regime to have colonies!

PROTECTORATE of America are also quite wealthy!
(notice Germany, Japan and Korea! - but such state worries about being made a pawn in global rivalry)

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-12 12:30:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-8-11 20:11
If Vietnam wants to be a "terrorist state", it can do FAR WORST!

HA HA HA

Remember, it shares a border with China!
I am certain it can make simple small arms and explosive!
It'll  ...

economics? you mean natural resources? no way! i mean what resources does cambodia have and what resources does laos have when vietnam had plans to turn these two into tributary states of what was an aggressive plan of a vietnamese empire.  i'll tell you what resources cambodia and laos have that vietnam wanted: malaria, jungle parasites, blood suckers known as leeches, hiv and weirdos. a vietnamese empire was the fear throughout southeast asia at the time of the vietnam war you know.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.