Author: greendragon

The Paracels, Spratsly islands! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-11 16:52:09 |Display all floors
China will be sqeezed in the next few months. The pressure from international commu on its cuurency will certainly have a very negatve and adverse impact on china. Now, most of companies who want to export out of china will think to partly relocate its plant to hedge against the rising cost and more important the war risk. Because they are now aware of the war risk. Trust me, china willmlose steam next year

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 19:13:41 |Display all floors
Of course I can not trust you because you are in your wet dream. Would you mind naming those companies? And what war? What risk?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 23:10:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-8-10 22:19
As far as we know from "published media" reports!

Paracels is under military occupation of China's PLAN!
The Spratsly main island of ITU ABA island is under the control of ROC's milit ...

it's not just the natural resources of it, draken...  it's the principal of the matter... the south china sea, as indicated per chinese international border line qing dynasty and further back is clearly recorded in chinese accounts as chinese territory...

if we don't stand our ground, the next to go will be tibet; then xinjiang; taiwan will follow; hong kong; hainan island might be tempted to go with vietnam (or be claimed by vietnam) because it's detached from the chinese mainland and runs paralel to vietnam instead; the tri-states of north east asia might be tempted to join korea because it's a region challenged by the koreans (大金) since the dawn of east asia time; fueled by the legacies of genghist khan, inner mongolia may long to be identified with outer mongolia as simply mongolia; guangxi, yunan and southern qinghai may want to be identified as laos, thailand or myanmar; fujian and zhijiang may be tempted to join with taiwan; oh god!!!! dare we think...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-12 12:22:00 |Display all floors

Agreed! So it's a stalemate in the Spratsly Islands!

ha ha ha

and the ROC (Taiwan) has occupied the Spratsly for almost 50 years!
and we know how energy short Taiwan is!
Why hasn't they EXPLOITED the so called ENERGY RESERVES there?

Taiwan isn't a technological weak state, imagine their INNOVATIVENESS in copying all kind of workable machineries, they even is a big illicit exporters of aviation spare parts, now can build almost capability to the F-16 in the IDF programme. Look at their development of the PVC by Formosa, the development of the SEMI CONDUCTOR FABS by TSMC!

so, i do suggest exploitation of the deposits!

HA HA HA

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-8-13 03:13 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-12 12:22:55 |Display all floors

Reply #11 Kbay's post

stay off my back, you traitor!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 15:17:48 |Display all floors

Somehow, this topic is not going the way it should!

hmmm

Is there really a need to "spark" a war?
Gosh!
Our region is ARM TO THE HEAD!
The military budget in the New Middle Kingdom can match Europe!
and is not so puny when compared to the American Regime's military budget!
and heck, our money can buy more than the American Dollar for weapons!!!!

Goodness gracious!

AND WHY AM I OVER REACTING over a forum thread!

Gosh!

I think i need a Vacation!
Guangxi, Macao, Singapore, here i come!!!!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 16:28:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-8-11 14:19
Paracels is under military occupation of China's PLAN!
The Spratsly main island of ITU ABA island is under the control of ROC's milit ...

Nonsense! The islands have been liberated by the PLAN!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.