Views: 2927|Replies: 4

@@Articles says s-h-i-t hitting chinese leader's face@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-9 23:23:10 |Display all floors
useless protest got completely ignored and they becoming complete dummies.

the article says where's the ASBM?    maybe edisonnone can answer that.

htt-p://club.mil.news.sina.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=245702

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 04:57:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-8-9 07:23
useless protest got completely ignored and they becoming complete dummies.

the article says where's the ASBM?    maybe edisonnone can answer that.

htt-p://club.mil.news.sina.com.cn/viewthre ...

I think you are right, anti, about the Chinese leadership that is. Yes, they are ch*cken sh-it in their pants. I mean we can clearly see this (scare sh-it characteristic) right here even in the CD board".

Seriously, I can't figure how the management here can stand or permit an a**hole as you to roam free and roam at will here throwing all of this sh-it in our faces without any repercussions. I ask myself sometimes: Is CD [a Chinese for Chinese contents site] or might it be an anti-China/anti-Chinese site? I wonder which sometimes.

I concede defeat here, Mr. antimatter/aka Mr. Interesting. Not because you've out talked me, but solely and purely because of the idiocy of how this forum, this site as a whole, is managed. I mean if I was moderating/managing this forum, you's be out eons ago.

This is such a sad state of Chinese affair!!!  I also wonder sometimes: Does the management team in CD savvy the English language? I question that, I really do, because no one can miss the insults that's thrown our way.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-8-9 12:59 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 06:38:35 |Display all floors
^ stop making excuses.

The truth hurts , doesn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 07:40:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-8-9 14:38
^ stop making excuses.

The truth hurts , doesn't it?

Again, I agree, Mr. antimatter/aka Mr. Interesting. Yes, it hurts indeed and it hurts big time!!! It hurts principally because it's defying all odds and it'd defying all true reality how you are permitted to insult us (The term "us" should apply to China Daily also but somehow that don't seem to be the case) without any consequence whatsoever. Honestly, to me, it just makes no sense whatsoever that a supposedly "Chinese for Chinese content site such as CD" would fall as low as to act as if a scaredy cat and be afraid of even a fella as tiny as Mr. antimatter and not penalize him for his attacks on us. Hell, I know SinoDaily is infected with fakes such as Bozo the Poppy and the rest of the none-Chinese-Chinese goons over there but here in the China Daily site, too???   Once again, I concede defeat.  It's so sad for us Chinese these days...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 15:06:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-8-10 07:40

Again, I agree, Mr. antimatter/aka Mr. Interesting. Yes, it hurts indeed and it hurts big time!!! It hurts principally because it's defying all odds and it'd defying all true reality how you a ...

哭鼻子
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.