Views: 3902|Replies: 22

who scratches the cars purposely? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-8 20:09:58 |Display all floors
I have 3 yrs old car,I do not have luck for protecting the paint well.the second day I got it and it was scratched by somebody using sharp nail or tool in the main left front door. then it happened again in the parking lot which charged 5 yuan there,some guys came to me asked to sandy the car and I refused to do..later when I finish the work coming back and the scratch mark left there,,,those kind of annoying things keep continuning and never stopped in my life now.i paid thousand yuan to paint the scracthed areas of the car which it looks new and nicer now,,my happy feelings didn't last long until the next morning,sb did it again and on the top  and left behind door left with heavly stroke mark ...in China,the insurance doesn't cover the scraches by hand at all.

have you ever encountered such a bad thing in your cities or in your countries?
what is your good suggestion for protecting the car in safe place?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-8 20:26:05 |Display all floors

some folk is just plain jealous...

a decade ago i parked my new 2-door coupe sport car inside the brandnew mall parking lot...when i came out of the mall few hours later i found (parked my car properly and wasnt diagonally parked like some bigshot) my car keyed up allover my car but my insurance company paid for the entire new paint job (almost $3000 coz my deductible was $200).  again, sometime we just cant win em all  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-9 04:57:32 |Display all floors
afford a posh new car?,
adding a 2000 Euro for a foil paint should be appropriate
to protect the original paint underneath.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-9 12:03:20 |Display all floors

Reply #1 greatlady's post

why bother when cars cost only Rmb30,000 to Rmb60,000!

cheap!

Wa ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-9 12:20:02 |Display all floors

Reply #6 seneca's post

I think hardly anybody bothers in China or anywhere else, afterall cars are just a necessity, not a luxury.......cheapo cars!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2010-8-13 02:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 12:50:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-8-8 20:26
a decade ago i parked my new 2-door coupe sport car inside the brandnew mall parking lot...when i came out of the mall few hours later i found (parked my car properly and wasnt diagonally parked li ...

yes,that sounds explained me a good reason .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 12:51:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-8-9 12:03
why bother when cars cost only Rmb30,000 to Rmb60,000!

cheap!

Wa ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

it bothers as it wasn't cheap car,,,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.