Author: ritana

To leave or not to leave [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-13 17:50:08 |Display all floors
Boss has his own way to send us the payment,this is not the salary.
As a er,we have another paying called rake-off.So in our company,the rake-off will be based on profit......
And I just find he didnt check the profit as it used to...
This is unfair...
I want to change the job,but I might see if the next company is worse than this company.
What I should do then????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 19:05:43 |Display all floors
ask some people who know this guy. find out what his reputation is, then make your decision. study his personality and characteristics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-14 11:39:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-14 16:43:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ritana at 2010-8-8 13:23
I am in a small facotry dealing with International trade.But nowadays I have found that boss didnt give me the money which he used to send to me.
This means,he pay me less than I have got from my  ...

if i were you.i will give myself  one month to find the reasons whether  continually staying there or not.and i will find more chances for better jobs in this month.you are afraid that  you can't find a job if you leave there.then you do need follow my tips.
sometimes ,us the youth are  too worried about the things that haven't  happened.you must  take your  courage to make decisions.it is your future.nobody  will take charge for  you.you will know the result if you try it.at least,you get a result.

[ Last edited by funny_sunny at 2010-8-14 04:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.