Author: cindy1225

Will you offer your seats in such circumstances? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-5 19:06:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-8-5 19:02

Wow -  I am feeling very old fashioned here.  It shouldn't even matter if the can 'rush to the bus' or not.  I guess I'm of the opinion that life is hard and there should be some perks at the e ...

You haven`t seen these women.....they are top fit,pushing others out of the way, impolite, not waiting for others to get off the bus/train etc. and then faking being weak or disabled and not even esking in a polite way but "ordering" others to make way. Those people have to learn that one shouldn`t exploit others kindness. Age doesn`t give you the right to be impolite/rude.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-5 19:12:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-5 19:06

You haven`t seen these women.....they are top fit,pushing others out of the way, impolite, not waiting for others to get off the bus/train etc. and then faking being weak or disabled and not  ...

So what if they are fit or not?  Why would that change anything?  They should deserve less respect because they are healthier?  ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-5 19:17:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-8-5 19:12

So what if they are fit or not?  Why would that change anything?  They should deserve less respect because they are healthier?  ???

Are you able to read? No matter whether a person is old or young....the tone makes the music....you are rude, push others away to get what you want, are impolite and have the guts to fake....you don`t deserve it to get a seat offered. Old people should know how to behave. Good manners....hah. I already said I always offer seats but not to those who are rude and behave like a-holes. And in many cases ,even if they behave this way, I let them but not without telling them what i think about their behaviour....loudly...for everybody to hear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-5 19:29:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-5 19:17

Are you able to read? No matter whether a person is old or young....the tone makes the music....you are rude, push others away to get what you want, are impolite and have the guts to fake.... ...

I don't know.  I put myself through college by working for the elderly in their homes.  There were people with bad behavior and manners - but I certainly still had enough respect not to point that out.  They don't have teh same social rules that I would apply to my peer group.  I'm good with that.  I hope when I get old if I am cranky or even a ranting lunatic - people might show me patience and understanding.  But again, I am very old fashioned when it comes to certain things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-5 19:31:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-8-5 19:29

I don't know.  I put myself through college by working for the elderly in their homes.  There were people with bad behavior and manners - but I certainly still had enough respect not to point t ...

By the way....the women I speak of are only 55+ yet claiming seats. I`m not speaking about 70+ olds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-5 19:34:27 |Display all floors
55 and you are calling them old women?  WTF alex?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-5 19:35:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-8-5 19:34
55 and you are calling them old women?  WTF alex?

Yes, I wouldn`t call them "middle-aged" or young.Would you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.