Author: zgy251515

losing weight [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-24 16:20:51 |Display all floors
Well, I think 50% from your gene, and another half from your diet. No meat please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-8 15:49:08 |Display all floors
There is a lot of wrong information out there that will make you fatter. For example, yogurt is considered good. But dairy products contain hormones that will make you fatter instead of helping you to lose weight. These growth hormones are given to the cows to make them fatter and give more milk.They also cause girls to go through puberty earlier in life. http://www.tiffany-uk.org/ The meat and dairy people deny this but it is illegal in the European Union, Canada, Australia and Japan. There is organic milk and goats milk that does not have the above hormones although it is still not very healthy for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-8 19:42:05 |Display all floors
I think there is no need to lose weight on purpose.If you are not too fact,try to accept yourself. If you trutly want to lost weight ,you can drink a lemenon juicise everyday.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-10-19 05:19:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zgy251515 at 2010-8-3 14:42
Someone told me have little food during dinner time can have a good effect on losing weight. Is that ture?
Or do you have some good ideas? Please tell me…………

I've lost weight since Sarazhu left the forum

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-20 09:34:51 |Display all floors
I used to weigh more than 60kg. Now I'm less than 50kg. My advice is when you are hungry you eat but not too much. You can have chocolates, ice cream and candies,etc. when you're on a diet. Just don't eat too much. And abundant breakfast and stingy supper are essential.

Hope you can achieve your goal! Good luck!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 17:08:03 |Display all floors
of couse  it's the truth.  eat less , lose much more fat.
make Impprovements of my  English skills everyday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 17:45:03 |Display all floors
Since last December I have lost 50 pounds.... I look and feel amazing.   All you really need to do is cut out calories and exercise a little bit.

I also gave up meat which has flattened my stomach....  

It was the best thing I ever did :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.