Author: antimatter

@@Why China conducting so many drills that Nobody really care ??@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-4 13:09:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-8-2 22:45

China is a friendly country that doesn't need to show-off by firing misiles or invading foreign lands!

I give this a 60% chance probability

Flash: http://www.junshijia.com/Article/jqdt/201008/20100803085200.htm
Flash: http://www.chnqiang.com/article/2010/0802/mil_24266.shtml
(美国惊恐 卫星拍到我核潜艇逼近美后院)

If proven, it will irritate the
Americans as hugely as the Americans
[have] irritate us recently.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-4 13:12:57 |Display all floors

Reply #22 edisonone's post

it's an expensive option!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-4 13:15:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-8-2 22:51

obviously, you are liiving in a cave, unaware of what's going on.

ht-tp://w-ww.asianewsnet.net/home/news.php?id=13432&sec=1

Who really is living in a cave I wonder. At the very least, China did not sent any troops to invade another another country and turn its citizens into slaves or collateral damages of war, America did. That qualifies us Chinese as a peaceful nation and people and the Americans: mass murderers.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-4 13:18:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-8-2 22:53
PuDong area; if you wanna call that a cave, fine with me! But the only one with caveman mentality here is you!

The guy is actually someone who can be classified an SOB. He's not even entitled to be of the caveman species.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-4 13:27:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-2 23:57

Well, indeed, China didn`t invade anything recently. But it shows off it's military power pretty often.....in means of maneuvers/drills as well as parades(allow me one critique here......Chin ...

And why not show our military? the Americans practically threatens people with their military everywhere in the world while we only show off our hardwares as a gesture that we'll fight back if challenged. I think there'll be a limited shooting war in the horizon between the Americans and the Chinese over the South China Sea with the American shooting on behalf of the Vietnamese and a chance for the Americans to truly test China's resolve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-4 13:30:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-3 00:46

It`s still showing off.....and don`t forget the many drills China has every year. From time to time I buy one of those "junshi"(military) whatever newspapers.....
And ever watched  ...

but, that's what the americans wanted from us -- they wanted us to spill whatever beans we have. that way, they'll know how to deal with us. no more top secret weapon surprises that they don't know of that is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-4 13:37:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2010-8-3 21:12
it's an expensive option!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

How so, my Dear Draken? All that's needed is to broker a relationship with Raul; built a Naval supply depot there (A top Chinese government rep visited there only not too long ago and was welcomed) and voila! We stock up with chicken chow meins and chicken friked rices for anoth six months at sea. simple as that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.