Author: antimatter

@@Why China conducting so many drills that Nobody really care ??@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-3 16:54:40 |Display all floors

And that's why....

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-3 16:50
The point is....I have been to many countries and China is on the top when it comes to showing off military power(in media etc....not in actual wars). TV, newspapers.....you can`t escape. It`s ever ...

I told the OP that China already has a big enough, in my view, PLA. No need to fork in extra money there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 16:56:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-8-3 16:54

I told the OP that China already has a big enough, in my view, PLA. No need to fork in extra money there.

Ah, my mistake.....I tend to miss the headlines (in this case "war monger") from time to time. That`s thanks to the ghost armada here.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 20:09:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-3 17:50
The point is....I have been to many countries and China is on the top when it comes to showing off military power(in media etc....not in actual wars). TV, newspapers.....you can`t escape. It`s ever ...

you're right, since the 1991 Gulf War, they have banned photographers from covering the return of military coffins to the US

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 20:11:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shameless at 2010-8-3 20:09

you're right, since the 1991 Gulf War, they have banned photographers from covering the return of military coffins to the US

Which is wrong. I`d prefer a covering of the war like there was during Vietnam......see the truth. But military....the whole embedded journalists thing during the war in Iraq was a joke.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 20:38:48 |Display all floors

what'd you like to see...

Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-8-2 22:42
Obviously nobody is really concern about that. No foreign country is scared of that.

China conducted drill in east sea, south china sea, and also land drills. It wants to make a statement

but ...

why showin somethin so unfriendly when you're not...and what did the US get in response to the recent military drill in the pacific along with her counter part  (a waste of money, right)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 22:29:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-8-3 21:38

why showin somethin so unfriendly when you're not...and what did the US get in response to the recent military drill in the pacific along with her counter part  (a waste of money, right)  ; ...

Didn’t they succeed in halving a certain S/K corvette!
Perhaps one day some key documents will possibly be de-classified, and a future generation will discover the truth about the Cheonan. My bet would be that N/Korea been set up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-4 12:55:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-8-2 22:42
Obviously nobody is really concern about that. No foreign country is scared of that.

China conducted drill in east sea, south china sea, and also land drills. It wants to make a statement

but ...

well... you care! that
much we all know. and that much we
need to know :)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.