Author: antimatter

@@Why China conducting so many drills that Nobody really care ??@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-3 15:38:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-8-3 15:03

article or no article, better spend all that money in education and social welfare.

well, that's one resaon why Chinese are being look down oversea, they are coward always thinking their little comfort.  Even if someone threaten them , they  still don't fight back..

ht-tp://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?gid=2&tid=675218&extra=page%3D1

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 15:57:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-8-3 14:45

China is a friendly country that doesn't need to show-off by firing misiles or invading foreign lands!

Well, indeed, China didn`t invade anything recently. But it shows off it's military power pretty often.....in means of maneuvers/drills as well as parades(allow me one critique here......China:when parading....PLEASE.....play more than only 1 march all the time!!!).
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 16:41:15 |Display all floors

On National day Alex.....

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-3 15:57

Well, indeed, China didn`t invade anything recently. But it shows off it's military power pretty often.....in means of maneuvers/drills as well as parades(allow me one critique here......Chin ...

most of the World Powers show there "toys"!

Military music is not my cup of tea.....I prefer rock&roll!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 16:46:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-8-3 16:41

most of the World Powers show there "toys"!

Military music is not my cup of tea.....I prefer rock&roll!

It`s still showing off.....and don`t forget the many drills China has every year. From time to time I buy one of those "junshi"(military) whatever newspapers.....
And ever watched the military channel on CCTV?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 16:50:06 |Display all floors
The point is....I have been to many countries and China is on the top when it comes to showing off military power(in media etc....not in actual wars). TV, newspapers.....you can`t escape. It`s everywhere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 16:51:18 |Display all floors

Yeah I've read those from time to time....

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-3 16:46

It`s still showing off.....and don`t forget the many drills China has every year. From time to time I buy one of those "junshi"(military) whatever newspapers.....
And ever watched  ...

too and seen the CCTV7 also from time to time. I hardly find anything attractive though except for som of the female anchors! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 16:52:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-8-3 16:51

too and seen the CCTV7 also from time to time. I hardly find anything attractive though except for som of the female anchors! :)

women in uniform...they have something.^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.