Author: glopis

Are u agree or disagree with Sarah's Law? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-8 07:29:43 |Display all floors
I agree.

Why do we care much for those perpetrators? If those guys want respect from other people, they should behave themselves.

For those against the law, they will regret it when their own kids are molested.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 11:05:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-8-8 07:29
I agree.

Why do we care much for those perpetrators? If those guys want respect from other people, they should behave themselves.

For those against the law, they will regret it when their o ...

Absolutely!  Agreed!  The protection of children has to come before the rights of a known perpetrator.  Evidence has shown a very poor rehabilitation rate for pedophiles.  Therapy seems to be ineffective for treatment.  And we have a similar law in the US.  You haven't heard of too many lynchings have you?  I have used it to check out neighborhoods before moving there.  That is where it is nice.  You can do it all online to see if there is a pedophile living in your neighborhood.  In some cases, people and schools are notified.   I'm actually for trying chemical castration given the data on re-offenses.  To hell with their rights.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 19:06:54 |Display all floors

Fiend

Fiend,I wish your father had been castrated before he conceived a vile vicious venemous viper.You.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 19:32:08 |Display all floors

Reply #16 JFenix's post

In prison, pedophiles are thoroughly abused by their fellow prisoners and guards

It is always 'open'-season on the weak of mind and character in the world of FTW
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 19:32:36 |Display all floors

Reply #17 petera's post

very nice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 19:44:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2010-8-22 19:32
In prison, pedophiles are thoroughly abused by their fellow prisoners and guards

It is always 'open'-season on the weak of mind and character in the world of FTW

Yes I know about this.  Even catholic priests - one was killed in prison.  I read something on this saying that many of the inmates in prison were victims of child abuse and that is why it's so dangerous for abusers inprison.  The guards don't seem to care.  Who cries for the pedophile?  Not me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 19:47:42 |Display all floors

Reply #20 JFenix's post

all the judges are keenly aware of what happens in prison

do you see

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.