Author: glopis

Who is he??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-7 22:42:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glopis at 2010-8-7 09:30

I admire him, no matter if he is chinese, korean, japan, south african, indian, senagal, etc man , no matter if he is green, blue or red, i like the person, i like the heart, i like the soul :)

yeah,you admire him,but he is a Chinese indeed...

btw,there is no green and blue races in our world yet,have you ever seen one of them are greenor bule?
look like you were in a rush post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-7 22:45:09 |Display all floors
What is wrong with some girls? See a pic of a handsome guy and are totally lost afterwards^^ What if he has the voice of Ms. Piggy or smokes like a volcano?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-8-8 00:13:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-7 22:45
What is wrong with some girls? See a pic of a handsome guy and are totally lost afterwards^^ What if he has the voice of Ms. Piggy or smokes like a volcano?

Hey what's wrong with the voice of Ms Piggy?

Chao ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-8 18:58:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-7 22:45

some women here got fantacy for the Chinese teenagers..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-8 19:08:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-8-8 18:58

some women here got fantacy for the Chinese teenagers..

A 23 y-o is not a teen anymore^^ But i never understood how people will fall for somebody only by seeing a picture.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-8 19:35:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-8 19:08

A 23 y-o is not a teen anymore^^ But i never understood how people will fall for somebody only by seeing a picture.

23 is still too young to Chinese men,they are way too long to get mature,like my brother..

right,i do not understand either,,judge by pictures or lookings are too shallow.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 12:41:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-8-7 22:36

there are millions of ppls like him,well,not that little good lookings who dederve your post and ur nicer words..he is very common for making his life,what do you admire him? how do you know  h ...

easy! if u read the news that i post above ( u read???) it say that he is the"handsome cake boy"  from china and he is working for him family, the news say that he is a admirable person, i dont know him, i only can post the news, i admire it, but this type of news u cant see every day, if this news was " the hadsome sweeper from Congo" i can post the news the same way  :)  but if u can find one, plese show it too me, because the young people need to watch good news and good examples like this. and by the way, my especial taste is for other country , no for china man  now, no really. :)
Gloria Maria
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.