Author: antimatter

@@Opinions of why Chinese being looked down oversea @@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-11 08:31:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 17:53:18 |Display all floors

this is also

why the CHN government will never dare execute a real white foreigner for a crime that results in death penalty in China. The CHN government has no qualms about putting a CHN citizen to death with a blink of an eye, but a white foreigner...no way. It doesnt dare...all it dares to do is to "expell" him/her back home..usually with a free airline ticket, courtesy of the Chinese tax payers.

I also notice that among overseas Chinese communities, the Tongs, or Chinese mafia, only attack Chinese businesses and other Chinese gangs. They never ever dare attack non-Chinese businesses or non-Chinese rivals....why is that? The Chinese just dont respect themselves, and this is the biggest reason why nobody else respects the Chinese. They are scared of foreigners, but mean to each other. Self-hating inferiority complex gets you lots of spit and kick in the arse. This is also the reason why CHN girls overseas, and even in CHN, would never ever date their fellow CHN guys....why would they, if they can get a hunky and self-confident white guy for a boyfriend?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 17:55:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikel at 2010-8-11 17:53
the Tongs, or Chinese mafia, only attack Chinese businesses and other Chinese gangs. They never ever dare attack non-Chinese businesses or non-Chinese rivals....why is that?  

Because the other ethnic groups are exploited by their own mafia,smartass. The Italians,Russians........everyone has its own turf. If you cross the border you are in deep sh1t.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 19:52:04 |Display all floors
Uhm... I don't really know anyone here in Europe who looks down upon Chinese people...
Some people just consider China (as a country) to be a poor country that hurts a lot of international laws and therefore don't like it.
Generally, there's one huge diffrence between Europe and China:
in Europe, people are people and countries are countries. You can hate a country and still like the people who are living there. I, for instance, don't like the greek government but I still like greek culture and greek people.

But if you tell a Chinese that you don't like their government, they get really upset and if a foreign politicians criticises obvious problems in China, all people from his country will be considered to be responsible for it. When a French politician criticised China, for instance, some Chinese startet to boycott Carrefour -.-

I therefore think it's a matter of perception: a lot of Chinese feel that they are looked down upon because a lot of people from rich countries consider certain things about China to be really backward.
Therefore, I guess that when Chinese can afford to travel the world more, they will realize that it doesn't matter what others think about politicians in their homeland and that it's much more important what they do themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 20:16:11 |Display all floors

all you need to kno for now...

Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-30 09:21
"Chinese were practically slaves during the early 1900s. The word Chinese in North America is synonymous with being sub-human. The Chinese were not allowed to vote or employ White Women until  ...

i am your only true vietnamese that you kno around here...and your crap is funny just to remind me of the coolie ACT (The Immigration Act of 1917)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 20:23:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-8-11 20:16

i am your only true vietnamese that you kno around here...and your crap is funny just to remind me of the coolie ACT (The Immigration Act of 1917)  

Are you by chance a Vietnamese of Chinese descent?^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 20:27:05 |Display all floors

indeed my matey...

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-11 04:23

Are you by chance a Vietnamese of Chinese descent?^^

a genuine authentic vietnamese han cantonese american  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.