Originally posted by freetofly at 2010-8-1 18:21

That is my clear answer to your insult

I AM CHINESE

I AM CHINESE

I AM CHINESE

I AM CHINESE

I AM CHINESE

If you feel tired, you can go

Insult? Yuo wouldn`t even know a real insult..........
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-1 18:26:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-1 18:24

Insult? Yuo wouldn`t even know a real insult..........

Of course I don't know

You are an expert in this field

Insulting others makes your whole life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-1 18:27:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freetofly at 2010-8-1 18:26

Of course I don't know

You are an expert in this field

Insulting others makes your whole life

And this coming from a "newbie" who just joined yesterday..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-1 18:28:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-1 18:27

And this coming from a "newbie" who just joined yesterday..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-1 20:02:03 |Display all floors

China and Chinese

I love and admire China for its history and inventions. But today's Chinese people are very low quality, and they bring shame to anyone associated with them. You can see it in great and small...

Individually, the Chnese person is petty, grubby, greedy, and only cares about short term gains. They have no honorable view of anything bigger than their own family. They have no nationalism, or care for the reputation of any larger group other than their own family and clan. This is why there are so many issues with poisonous foods, shoddy goods and other things. China's image and reputaion are completely ruined by these small minded Chinese. The only thing they care about in a larger context is FACE....and for face, they will do anything, including cheat, lying and even killing others.

If you have these individual flaws, how can you build a strong nation based on patriotic sacrifice or even a sense of mission? This is also why I belive only a strong and centralized dictatorship can overcome these selfish flaws of the individual Chinese, and actually move China forward. The Chinese are not ready for democracy...in fact, the national Chinese character does not allow for it. Democracy in China will only bring chaos and total disaster.

But these flaws also lend the Chinese to be good followers, if you can gain their respect. This is also why, under the right dictator with a great vision, the Chinese can be led to bruild great things. This is the other side of the coin, and why China is great throughout history. But the Chinese will always need a great leader....they cannot have democracy; it is not within the Chinese cultural and genetic norm.

[ Last edited by mikel at 2010-8-1 08:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-1 20:10:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikel at 2010-8-1 20:02
I love and admire China for its history and inventions. But today's Chinese people are very low quality, and they bring shame to anyone associated with them. You can see it in great and small...

Congratulations....you are low quality too. Humour me, where are you from?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-1 22:09:42 |Display all floors

中华 Chinese in their employ they may endeavour to live up to '

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.