Views: 3377|Replies: 2

Tailor in Beihai (or nearby)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-31 00:11:21 |Display all floors
Anyone know a place around Beihai where I can get suits made cheaply?  I thought it would be cheap anywhere but I'm hearing that even a regular T-shirt can cost more than 200元.

Even regular clothes seem more expensive there.  Funny that they are cheaper here and made in China... I'm a big guy, even by western standards, so I guess I'll just have to buy all of my clothes here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-31 09:28:42 |Display all floors

beihai

as in guangxi beihai? 200 yuan tshirt

you need to negotiate my friend. i will stary with 20 yuan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-31 12:33:02 |Display all floors
Yes, the Beihai in Guangxi.  I didn't buy one, I don't live there yet.  My penpal is from Changsha and I think she bought it in Changsha.  What she actually got was an Adidas shirt and a skirt for 158元 total.  However, she said without a discount they would be alot more.  It seems quality clothing is more expensive than I thought.  I had originally planned to have a few suits made by a tailor but suddenly I worry about how much that would actually cost.  I was expecting 500-700元 for a suit jacket, slacks, and a shirt, socks, etc.  Is this price reasonable, even considering I'm a very large man?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.