Author: BingSilk

Can US successfully contain China militarily and economically? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-5 12:09:54 |Display all floors

Reply #31 antimatter's post

I doubt China can do "anything expansionist" with the current situation!
Yes! The American Regime has done a "good job" in "assuring peace" in the globe!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-9 15:52:40 |Display all floors
green dragon,

The F-18 is forth generation air craft. We are currently in the 5th generation, but only Russia, China, and US are producing them. Many of the US's European allies paid into the development of our Fifth Generation fighters. I assume they plan on buying.

I wasn't aware of massive failures in the hornets do you have a link to the article? I would be extremely interested in it.

We will export our F-35 to ally countries.

Edit: We will not export the F-35 to Taiwan, I don't remember why at the moment.

[ Last edited by JackBurton at 2010-8-9 03:57 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-9 16:02:00 |Display all floors

Reply #37 JackBurton's post

read that in an English website, 30% of the Canadian Fleet has crashed or unoperational!

There is no real need for Taiwan to have the F-35.....
Probably just their F-16 equivalent jets is quite sufficient!

Better watch on the growing fleets in the USA!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-9 16:08:37 |Display all floors
I'll look for it. It's probably the same issue Taiwan is having. Old jets not being fazed out after their "life time".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 11:05:58 |Display all floors

Reply #39 JackBurton's post

Seems like capability in avionics and missile systems is more VITAL!

Taiwan, Korea, Japan all seemed to have capability to build 4th generation jets!
F-35 seems more tactical, with great offensive capability and way more expensive, US$100 million a piece!
Only Taiwan has the capability to build on "engines", it appear!, and missiles!

Singapore did dabble in avionics too, when it upgraded it's Super Skyhawks!

hmmmmm

high speed stealth jets - just shoot down the intruding supersonic bird without "friend or foe" signals........WAH!

HA HA HA

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-6 22:18:50 |Display all floors
Anglo american chrisitian warmongers are more interested to break up china into a few easily managaeble countries. They know they will never succeed in containing china. It is unfortunate that some chinese business leaders have been getting funding from Sun/Chiang/Soong families in the US, and have now become very powerful business entity in china. Sun Yat Sen as you know is the destroyer of traditional old chinese cultural civilisation, by promoting democracy, freedom of speech, human rights, chrisitanity, western scum culture etc. as the only way to solve china backward problems. Anglo american chrisitian warmongers now have a strong partner in China, among some prominent china billionaires. Power struggle behind the scenes is going on between pro-Mao leaders and pro-Sun supporters. I pro-Sun supporters prevails, 5000 years chinese cultural ilisation may be destroyed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.