Author: antimatter

@@Let's face it, China lacks behind US military tech 30 yrs at least now.@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-29 03:59:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-27 22:36
Let me know when you woke up.

You are supposed to debate me on that, Mr. Fumanchu. I mean where's that Fumanchu fire I used to see? I'm less and less confident in you, Mr. Fumanchu, and that's discouraging -- very very discouraging. Yes, Mr. Fumanchu, it was the DOD which dreaded China's expected J-10 and as a solution to it, ordered that newer technologies be field to deal with it because the F-14/15/16 and 18's are thought to be of no match for the J-10.  The Super Hornet was hence intended as a stop gap to deal with the J-10 while the f-22 and f-35 is under development.  This implies that aside from the Super Hornet, and the up coming F-15SE, none of America's teen series of fighters is up to par and that means those too are 30 years behind the times.

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-7-28 12:03 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-29 06:50:42 |Display all floors

100 Chinese missiles exchanged for one US aircraft carrier

Very good offer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-29 06:52:46 |Display all floors

Thanks for the Iraq War and China learns US military secrets

But I will tell you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-29 07:02:08 |Display all floors

Anti-Matter

China only needs to defend its territory including Taiwan and S China islets.

China has no need to fly over to US to bomb them.

But I would recommend Chinese submarines to show up near Washington and New York for a surprise secret visit.  Then, China would say,  

"our subs have lost their direction due to faulty GPS device.  So sorry.  It does not carry any arms by any way."

Is it good for a change?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-29 07:36:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-29 03:59

You are supposed to debate me on that, Mr. Fumanchu..

There is nothing to debate when you drawing ridiculous conclusions.

Here's one for you to ponder.

One military expert said: “For this type of third-generation aircraft it’s a serious plane. It’s very good. But it is still equivalent only to an early F16.”

ht-tp://defensenews-updates.blogspot.com/2010/04/dtn-news-chinas-pla-opens-up-to-show.html

Earlier F-16 Block A/B came out earlier 80s.  So, the J10A=F-16A/B=30 yrs lacking behind.  So, there you have it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-29 08:40:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-7-28 14:50
Very good offer.

You talkin' 'bout the sure kill and evasive DF-21A's and C's, Mr. Matthews?

If so, for a hundred of them, I think it'll be more like one super carrier [Size=-4](25 missiles, less depending on warhead load will decommissioned a carrier -- completely -- guaranteed), while 50 missiles will put at least 5 Aegeis support ships out of commission and limping back to home base -- if they are lucky that is. And the remaining 25? It would be insurance policies just in case the first batch of 75 didn't quite finish the job completely.  

For the subs ofv the group? No way they can evade this mother   Flash: http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/4/23/220813.shtml . this mother supposedly seeks out a target and then dashes in on it like hell and probably @near speed of sound at terminal stages for the kill. The torpedo is probably based on Russia's Shkval technology. Russia was said to have sold the blue prints to China way back.

One of our Admirals was said to have been invited to a live demo of this torpedo inside the Kurst when it exploded. The last I read, the blue prints of this torpedo, it was suggested, was sold to China.

美军恐慌:解放军展示新型鱼雷攻击与规模生产画面

Flash: http://www.lzmmil.cn/html/jttx/20100705/5901.html
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-29 10:27:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-28 15:36

There is nothing to debate when you drawing ridiculous conclusions.

Here's one for you to ponder.

One military expert said: “For this type of third-generation aircraft it’s a serious  ...

You like to think so. Anyway, whatever fulfills your desire to feel macho over the Chinese . I mean it don't bother me none. Not one bit. I'm here only to refute your claims and contradict all of your assumptions because, there indeed are Chinese with simple enough of a mind set to allow themselves to be taken in by you and my purpose here is to refute your notions.

It fine with me, Mr. Fumanchu, that you believe the USAF have captured an UFO's and have little green mans strapped to an examination couch somewhere in Grooms Lake; it's fine with me if you believe in the Loch Ness Monster; it's fine with me you believe in the Ogopogo; it's also fine with me if you believe in the Abominable Snowman.  

Bottom line is this: The F-22 and F-35 was implemented because of concerns the Pentagon have over the J-10 because they initially thought the J-10 was a Lavi.  But, the J-10 is far in advance of the Lavi because the Lavi is essentially nothing more than just another F-16 exactly as that of Japan's F-2 but with preferred Israeli appointments in it.

The J-10 is an inspirational end product of the Eurofighter Typhoon in a marriage with Sweden's SAAB Grippen. If you look more carefully at it, you'll find all of the DNA's tracers of both the Eurofighter and the Grippen in the J-10. Similarly, the JH-7 and JH-7A is an inspirational end product of the Panava Tornado.

SAAB and it's designs, especially its delta wing and its canard layout has always fascinated Chinese designers. They find that between American designs and Russian designs, SAAB and French Products are the most exciting hence Chinese designers take cue from those designs.

That you can take to the bank with you for assurance. The early J-10 idea was more like a rocket with a canard in it than a fighter aircraft. That was inspired by Sweden's Drakan design.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.