Views: 3017|Replies: 4

@@Foreign Media were shocked by China's way of oil cleanup@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-27 00:25:29 |Display all floors
normally, it isn't military related news, but it definitely part of China suck category, so why not.

Foreign Medias were shocked by the third world standard of China's oil cleanup,   lacking equipments and technology.

They were shocked by China's backwardness.

ht-tp://junshi.xilu.com/2010/0726/news_44_97779.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-27 00:36:34 |Display all floors
I mean near bohai area, China's coastal region is supposedly more advanced , but they still handled the disaster in junky style like in the backward regions of wenchuan earthquake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-27 04:41:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-26 08:25
normally, it isn't military related news, but it definitely part of China suck category, so why not.

Foreign Medias were shocked by the third world standard of China's oil cleanup,   lacking equ ...

Hehe! ROFLOL & LMAO ...  

Just curious here, Mr. Fumanchu ...  
Had you been gang banged by us Chinese or somethin"?
I mean I can see that pain in you ...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-27 05:06:04 |Display all floors
^ u part of that suck..

I just pointing out the obvious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-27 05:19:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-26 13:06
^ u part of that suck..

I just pointing out the obvious.

OK, OK! I won't ask such a personal and sensitive question then. I understand it's always a difficult situation for a victim to swallow...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.