Author: zgy251515

Do you know love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-3 16:28:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BillyTheKidd at 2010-7-28 10:32
Research shows that 5 physiological systems working together create the feeling called love. These are the in-love system, the sexual system, the friendship system, the bonding system, and the help ...

So rigour the way to difine the love.I'm afraid I can't judge it clearly when a girl come to me ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 16:52:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fishlittle at 2010-8-3 16:21

i agreed. the so-called love or the love i assumed i 'm in are so consuming and it's especially hard when he is not around i feel the heart hurts and pains when thinking of him...and he still d ...

Maybe someone will never say that forever.They are too shy to say it out,but they will do !!!
Not every boy be accustomed to express themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-6 12:36:35 |Display all floors
when u meet the one,the heart beat faster and faster,u feel happy with him or her,when u cannot see him or her,u miss him or her very much,u want to do a lot of things to him or her,u feel he or she is the air u breath.....
in a word,it is so exciting ,and so much happiness,also u will feel hurt,lots of,but ,sweetest......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-6 12:38:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zgy251515 at 2010-7-26 11:22
When do you start to say the word  "love" to the one you like and when do you really understand it?Do you think you can totally understand the meaning now?

if u are in love of course you can use that word, silly question

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.