Author: zgy251515

How many people will you fell in love with [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-11 16:07:42 |Display all floors
humm..it's a difficult question for me,cus i haven't fallen in love with anyone,so it's still unknow to me.but one thing for sure is that there wonnot many..lol...love is rare and precious..maybe i take it too seriously that i even donnot have any courage to step into it..sometimes i felt that i had make good preparation to love but the Mr. Right is just not around,so i have to keep waiting and waiting..three of my close girl friends are all in love except me,but in their opinions i suppose to be the first one might fall in love cos  i always have a bright attitude towards love and im the one who encourage them to be brave enough to love and keep positive..they did eventually while im still at large. Good for them all..ok.the last question..i will and always think that "one love one during one life"is possible..Mr. Zgy251515 be patient and keep positive..the right one will come unexpectedly...lalalala...it is never too late to fall in love...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-8-16 01:46:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Carrisa at 2010-8-11 16:07
humm..it's a difficult question for me,cus i haven't fallen in love with anyone,so it's still unknow to me.but one thing for sure is that there wonnot many..lol...love is rare and precious..maybe i ...

It's never too late:):):)

Chao ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-19 10:15:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Carrisa at 2010-8-11 16:07
humm..it's a difficult question for me,cus i haven't fallen in love with anyone,so it's still unknow to me.but one thing for sure is that there wonnot many..lol...love is rare and precious..maybe i ...

Look,the Mr.right is around the corner :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.