Author: zgy251515

How many people will you fell in love with [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-6 14:04:15 |Display all floors
Every one has the right to look for the Mr/Miss right in whole lifetime, he/she also should try to make the relationship with who he/she thinks deserves to be life partner, it's common rule. But once he/she meets the right life partner, he/she should focus on the partner in whole life, this is the only one we say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-6 14:24:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gracegirl at 2010-8-6 14:00
I think everyone is looking for a mr.right  who can share with happyness and sorrow ,what's more  you can be yourself.
how many?this is not a question,lol.

Oh,yes maybe it can't be answered exactly .But once we experience too many love and too many separation ,I don't think I  still have the courage too love another.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-6 14:30:34 |Display all floors

Meet many, love only one

Luckily every boy I have met are good people, they all take care me sincerely, but beacuse of some reasons, I can't love with them until meet my present BF, I love only him, who is not profect, but love me in his way so truely.
Enjoy life everyday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-6 14:35:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zgy251515 at 2010-8-6 14:24

Oh,yes maybe it can't be answered exactly .But once we experience too many love and too many separation ,I don't think I  still have the courage too love another.

come on,love is...how to say,love is selfless,when you love somebody deeply,you won't care about ...

oh,my poor english

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-6 14:41:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kalaya at 2010-8-6 14:30
Luckily every boy I have met are good people, they all take care me sincerely, but beacuse of some reasons, I can't love with them until meet my present BF, I love only him, who is not profect, but ...

As a matter of fact, most people wo met and loved are sincere.No one mean to hurt others at first. Just the world and the    life make us seperate.So no hate no regret and I belive everyone is goodness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-6 14:46:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gracegirl at 2010-8-6 14:35

come on,love is...how to say,love is selfless,when you love somebody deeply,you won't care about ...

oh,my poor english

I know you just want to say "you can't stop when the love come ",ok,I will wait for the girl  is doomed belonged to me .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-6 15:29:36 |Display all floors
the more the better  if you can

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.