Author: JFenix

Cultural Values: Your Mama [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-25 12:52:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-7-25 01:04
I'm interested on how cultures view their mothers.

One thing I've always respected about china, is they respect they show for their elders and authority in the family.

What has been your expe ...

Yes, we do show respect for our elders.
I would die to protect my mother and would do everything to make her happy.
I support my mother and take her to trips... To me, mothers in all cultures are great.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 12:56:30 |Display all floors
and also african-americans believe their mama is so lazy that their mama believes a 2-income household means their kid has 2 jobs

and in African-american culture, they believe their mama is so hairy, that the UN has banned the clear-cutting of her private places, out of fear global warming will increase

-

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2010-7-25 12:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 12:59:22 |Display all floors
African-American culture thinks their mama is SO special, she should be left to raise her kids by herself as soon after giving birth as possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 13:04:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2010-7-25 12:56
and also african-americans believe their mama is so lazy that their mama believes a 2-income household means their kid has 2 jobs

and in African-american culture, they believe their mama is so h ...

Really? Why do you know so much about African-American culture if may I ask?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 13:05:40 |Display all floors
African-American culture has also affected lots of other parts of American culture negatively, and treatment of mothers and family is one of those things that African-Americans have degraded and continue to degrade

according to African-Americans, their mama's are "Ho's", not only their mama, but every woman in society, including your mama, and your child's mama, and your mama's mama, and your sisters mama, and your niece and nephews mama, and all your cousins mama's, they are all "Ho's" and "Bytches"

i dont really see how any other culture on the planet can compare with that

America is obviously going to last a long long time with that culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 13:08:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amylhz at 2010-7-25 13:04

Really? Why do you know so much about African-American culture if may I ask?

-

I've overheard them talking with each other about their mama's.

Many Americans have

Its actually the main topic of conversation amongst African-Americans, their mama, and how fat she is, or how hairy she is, or how smelly she is, or how greasy she is, etc, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 13:09:58 |Display all floors
I believe Charles Darwin would have to rethink his theories if he saw African Americans today.

because animals simply dont behave as badly as African-Americans regarding their family

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.