Author: annflyhigh

Comparing Blacks to Others [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-24 23:41:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-7-24 23:38

who told you that it is about their culture?If it was about culture then the writer would not talk about a date.Read it again.if you want to learn about somebody's culture there is no need to dat ...

The OP clearly said:
Was there anything different other than race?

I rest my case.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-7-24 23:44:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-24 23:41

The OP clearly said:

I rest my case.

so what?anyway I simply mentioned their external characteristics which arethe only ones I know
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 06:05:21 |Display all floors
Physically depending on what part of africa theyre ancestors came from

Western African- naturally quite muscular. It is blacks with this ethnic background that dominate the 100 m dash in athletics. They also dominate specific positions in the NFL (US footlball league) that require power

Eastern Africans (Kenya, Ethopia) Generally thin, smaller noses, with thinner more angular faces, this ethnic group does well in long distance running.

Culture wise, they will be too varied to describe as you will have blacks from Canada, US, Africa, Haiti and the various African countries, all with different traditions, and various individual traits

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 11:44:34 |Display all floors

>o<

fun, super sexy, excellent dancers, gallant, enchanting voice, physically spectacular, and a beautiful wavy hair super cool..... and a beautiful chocolate skin

Gloria Maria
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 11:48:05 |Display all floors

cute

denzel_washington1_300_400.jpg
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 13:41:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-7-24 23:44

so what?anyway I simply mentioned their external characteristics which arethe only ones I know

and also you wanted to mention the hidding parts of black men
you want a try?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 13:43:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-7-24 23:44

you mention the external and hidding characterisitcs but the topic is about DATING
things you did behing your husband

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.