Author: glopis

Colombia Venezuela: Anxious situation o.O [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-24 14:40:06 |Display all floors
Hugo Chavez
When you will learn to live with harmony?
Sadly this dictator is nailed in the power for many years and planning to stay longer

ya caeras chamo, ya caeras !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 16:09:13 |Display all floors
Chavez is a bigmouth.....he threatened with war many times....but he`ll never have the guts to really start one cot even he knows he'd go down.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 16:42:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Lunatic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 09:11:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-7-23 22:40
Hugo Chavez
When you will learn to live with harmony?
Sadly this dictator is nailed in the power for many years and planning to stay longer

ya caeras chamo, ya caeras !!!
[/ ...

Seriously, the only dictator now days are the Americans.  They (Americans) have to learn to respect other people's (county's) rights to exist as they so deem fit and not to impose anything on others to suite America's interests. When that happens, the whole world will work as one and the whole world will live in peace with one another.  

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 09:20:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-24 00:09
Chavez is a bigmouth.....he threatened with war many times....but he`ll never have the guts to really start one cot even he knows he'd go down.

Let's be "honest". Chaves is no more of a big mouth than the Americans. After all, who else or which other country in the world utters threat about military action against other nations, i.e., of being sent back to the stone ages for instance. I mean you don't see Venezuelian soldiers anywhere outside of Venezuela now do you? Every military in the world is inside of their own country and when they fight, they are defending their own people and territory.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 10:25:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-24 16:09

I only wish that  him  just be a "big mouth" and dismiss the criminal idea of declaring the war, for  the welfare of my Venezuelan brothers, the Venezuelan people is too good to have that anencephalic Governor

Gloria Maria
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 10:28:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-25 09:11

Seriously, the only dictator now days are the Americans.  They (Americans) have to learn to respect other people's (county's) rights to exist as they so deem fit and not to impose anyth ...

I am completely agree with you in allmost you words, i am disagree just in this part  " the only dictator now days are the Americans", because i believe that there are dictators in all the countries, the power can be destroy the most beautifull hearth    

Gloria Maria
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.