Views: 11769|Replies: 55

Give up to raise a dog? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-23 19:35:01 |Display all floors
my friend have raised a dog for almost 2 yrs,recently,she said she wants to  or give her dog to friends who would like to have.as one month ago the doctor suggested her not having a dog as she is still single and without bb.also her healthy problem like easily to have flu. She suspected the dog will easily effected her. what she should do ? listen to doc.'s suggestion not having a dog in her life? as I know her well she is a dog lover which is hard to let the dog out of her life.
what is your suggestion then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 20:03:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 20:05:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 20:10:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-7-23 19:35
my friend have raised a dog for almost 2 yrs,recently,she said she wants to  or give her dog to friends who would like to have.as one month ago the doctor suggested her not having a dog as she is s ...

Well, she can buy me a house near her home. I will be responsible for raising her bowwow.

She can come over to look her own dawg anytime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 20:12:27 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 21:36:32 |Display all floors
I'm not sure what you are saying but if she is able to take care of the dog and enjoys having the dog she should keep it. If she is alone that is even more reason to keep the dog because dogs can be good companions and protect her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 21:49:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2010-7-23 20:03

There is a lot of rubbish spoken in China about dogs.
Like can't have a dog if you're pregnant.

It is total garbage and these doctors know nothing.

These are not village dogs but domesti ...

well,you make it reasonable.this doctor said you do not have a bb so i suggest you not having a dog as the dog hairs and eyes are radiation to you ..blah blah..if you got pregnant you would have oaf.my friends get scared.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.