Author: mariame

Why are more Chinese traveling to Amercia to give birth? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-25 12:09:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-7-24 15:55

i like you logic, veeeery interesting
anyway, those Chinese parents know what they are doing

so, they dont feel proud of China? , why they dont wanna that their chil was born in China?.
I am proud of my country, i wanna that my future child was born in my country. ( or maybe at my future husband ' country)   , but no in a stranger and unstable country like US...  

Gloria Maria
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 14:09:18 |Display all floors

To Gloria

Actually i don't know too if it is about nationalism or not, but one thing for sure as one of my Chinese friends mentioned to me that they just want a better life. As we know china is land of 1.3 billion people,so crowded that competition here is so fierce and people do whatever it takes to survive (even some Chinese people chose cross-cultural marriage with foreigner with hope can live abroad, that often ended up in divorce due to not suitable culture for them). From what i see is that people are getting desperate for better life as effect from China opening up the economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 15:10:41 |Display all floors

Why are more Chinese traveling to Amercia to give birth?

besides the educaiton and development concern in parrents and children in carrier, in my opinion civil right is the factor that can not be ignored. do you have parade right? can you strike for working or payment? can you dare?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 22:10:17 |Display all floors
in brief ,us is more suprior in many aspects than tianchao , so it just provide a excellent opportunity for us to join the us.but whatever ,we should be patriot not betraver. Material supriority doesn't stand for everything.mother land will be always motherland whenever it be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-26 08:45:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-7-24 15:21
getting US citizenship through birth. If their child is born in US, it gets US citizenship

I wonder that if a mother can not get a citizenship in America , her child cant get it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-26 09:58:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by occtan at 2010-7-25 14:09
Actually i don't know too if it is about nationalism or not, but one thing for sure as one of my Chinese friends mentioned to me that they just want a better life. As we know china is land of 1.3 b ...

For a better life? ....there are not better life in China?   , i was thinking that China had better live more than  USA

Gloria Maria
Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-26 20:54:33 |Display all floors

Shame to the profound racists.

To nonsense of post #13-14

Is it not self-evident that far more Europeans have migrated to North America?

From Chinese Exclusion Act to Visa Bulletin, Why do you single out Chinese who is less than 1 per cent North American population?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.