Author: antimatter

@@Eyewitness confirm Venezula's K-8 crash is engine related@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-23 14:19:00 |Display all floors

Probably US$2 to 3 million each!

that's what F-CK-1 cost too!

Canada should buy 500 of such jets to boost their air defense!
The F-18 hornets, almost 20% has crashed!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 00:02:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-22 09:44
Where's Edisonone When we need him.

He's always showing the news how great China is doing technologically... I need telling they suck and he wouldn't listen.... Doom for Failure.

Chinese mad ...

Mr. antimatter:

Dang, Mr. antimatter, I missed that one (K-8 incident) . ...

Hey! Please keep in mind I'm not one to take take my bad habits to work, Mr. antimatter, meaning I don't make a habit of logging in to CD or any of these other sensitive sites because, when in your favorite gaming center in States, you want to be in your favorite gaimng center in the States...

You also don't want for Mr. J. Egar Hoover to dig up your trash in the CD trash can and, similarly, if I'm visiting PRC, I wouldn't want for Mr. Hu and his happy go lucky Goons (Gungans) to pry into my business either because these two are notorious SOB you know.  If in doubt, simply ask Google for some first hand experience...

I go on line when on an unwinding trip "only to check my stocks and make trades" if necessary. I mean having to endure the likes of you for all these years...  Errrr  I meant months (But it seemed like years though... What a pain!) who needs anymore of you in their hairs ???

Now down to business:

Mr. double-talking-double-faced-FuManchu of as a Mr. antimatter (More like Mr. Wo Fat of 5-0 to me)...  

Ukraine engines remember?????  

Them Russians... they are just like the Americans. I mean if there's credit to be had, they budges in the line up and they affix a [Made in Russia or Made in America] stamp on it...  

But, infallibly, if there's a punch bag to be had, automatically, as if someone inflicted with bi-polar, they throw Judge Judy's book at us Chinese...  I mean what a laugh! Don't you agree with the humors of it, Mr. antimatter?

Egypt have more than a hundred of these birds; Pakistan countless numbers; the plane's in Africa and in the Indian subcontinent fighting wars of insurgencies; it's fulfilling similar roles in SEA and in States in Central and South America and...

"Thus far, this incident is the very first I've ever heard of it [Color=LimeGreen)(I'm sure there are other similar incidences. However even F-14's/15's/16's and 18's drops out of the sky like flies zapped by one of those Chinese battery operated mosquito rackets) and, by me, the K-8's relatively trouble free record speaks for itself. Don't you agree folks?

Now. with respect to Mr. mannjo's speech:

No, Mr. manoj, it's not because your planes or ours is fired up by Tamansky engines.  Tamansky engines are state of the art which is why China went for it.  The underlying causes, my suspicions, comes down to the following three factors:

a) engines installed in Russian aircraft sold to both China and India, probably, falls in the same category/conspiracy as those of China's tainted milk scandal -- meaning parts were likely substandard/generic and, money pocketed ...

[Size=-4]You will find that to be competitive in a highly competitive marketplace that Toyota's, the standards of motoring reliability, cut corners in new vehicles in the last two decade by installing substandard parts instead of quality parts.

I have a 200 Sienna and 3 years in, as the warranty was about to run out, all of the coils in my engines used up its durability life cycle. I replaced it with after market coils, now 7 year in, these new coils just keeps running and running just like the duracell bunny in that battery ad..."   

b) technicians trained to service these aircraft's, too, are substandard because, like the Chinese Kungfu master of olden days, the best for last never gets passed on to the student of the art in the fear that his students will learn the art and then turn on them, hence the Indian or Chinese technician trained to service these aircrafts does not equal to the real thing as Russian technicians...  Venezulalian technicians might fall in this category...

[Size=-4]As is with all third world " Tata and 3-wheeled-rickshaw producing ;P" nations,  many who work as aircraft technicians (Venezula inclusive) are just that -- Tata and 3-wheeled-rickshaw mechanics...

c) I had a loyal family-mechanic so to speak who had been a part of the family's motoring needs ever since the 70's...  A hell of a good mechanic too at that because he never railroaded me and always correctly diagnose the car problems I have.

However, when I gave up my gas guzzler Caddy of the 80's and switched over to 2000 Toyota and, after the warranty have ran out, I took the van to him for some repairs and this is what he said: "NEVER!" "NEVER!" "NEVER COME TO ME with A CAR THAT HAVE A BRAIN IN IT!" He was referring to the computer in newer cars.

I hope you are catching on to where I'm trying to lead you with this, Mr. manoj. Yes, for precisely these reasons, you need to built you own LCA and we our K-8 and JL-15 ):):):). Get the picture, Mr. manoj?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 00:08:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SilentScope at 2010-7-22 17:52

China is doing great technologically

In fact they are more technologically advanced than the USA overall

http://gtresearchnews.gatech.edu ... tech-indicators.htm

Gentlemen's... they Never! Never! Never go on the defense...  Always! Always go on the counter attack -- and attack with humor!
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 00:37:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-7-22 20:54
How much the K8 trainer cost?

A K-8 Karakorum Trainer of Air Force of Zimbabwe at Ysterplaat Airshow, Cape Town
Role         Jet trainer
Light attack
Manufacturer         Hongdu
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex
First flight         21 November, 1990
Introduced         21 September 1994
Status         Operational
Primary users         PLA Air Force, Pakistan Air Force
Egyptian Air Force
Number built         500+[1]
Unit cost         3 - 3.5 million $[1]

Flash: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hongdu_JL-8

A couple were "DOWNED" by ground fire in the Sudan I think.

(The chance probability the same may apply
here with the Venezuela plane (Columbian insurgents).
The K-8, like the A-5, is a known workhorse)

But we won't know because they won't
tell. Enemies thrives on victory you know. Yes, this applies
to even insurgents in Chave's Venezuela...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 02:02:40 |Display all floors
^that's called shirking responsibility, edisonone.  That;s a character for coward.

China is the one license produced the engines for Venezuela's K8.

like you said, K-8 has mass produced and has proven track record.

Have you thought maybe it has to do with Manufacturing defects, using substandard materials and parts?

China is the one supplying all those..  Yeah Ukraine only supplied the BluePrint..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 07:49:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-23 10:02
^that's called shirking responsibility, edisonone.  That;s a character for coward.

China is the one license produced the engines for Venezuela's K8.

like you said, K-8 has mass produced and h ...

oh now you tell us the ukraine only provided the blue prints. but you practically forced me to go without any shut eyes for more than 3 days searching the internet about china's engines for the k-8. and for that, the mrs. kicked me out of the room becuse the sounds of my keyboard going 24/7 irratated her so much that she threatened me with the "d" word if i don't stop. damn! what's a guy to do? it's a ukranine engine and it's a ukraine. that's that. license produced -- remember? can't blame us chinese for a poor ukraine design you know. :) hell! india's mig-21 drops out of the sky like golf sized hail balls and the culprit? russian engines :)...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 17:10:48 |Display all floors
I guess American engines are also no good?

Global News 07-23-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r ... ure=player_embedded

F-18 crashes, burns at Lethbridge airport
CALGARY — A Canadian Air Force CF-18 fighter jet crashed at the Lethbridge Regional Airport Friday, as the facility was getting ready for the Alberta International Airshow.

Lethbridge RCMP said the pilot was taken to Chinook Regional Hospital with undetermined injuries after the crash occured around 12:20 p.m.

Witnesses say he pulled his parachute and ejected before the plane crashed. The pilot was practising for the air show, rehearsing low-level manoeuvres when the crash occurred.

RCMP and the local fire department have cordoned off the area. The runway at the airport is closed and air traffic is being diverted following the crash.

The CF-18 Hornet in the crash was to take part in this weekend's two-day air show in Lethbridge, beginning Saturday. The twin-engine fighter jets are frequently involved in aerobatic demonstrations, and most recently provided aerial security over Vancouver during the Winter Games.

A military spokeswoman said the cause of the crash is under investigation. It's not immediately known whether the plane ran into trouble during mid-air manoeuvres, or on take-off or landing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.