Author: zgy251515

Will you stay in the same place? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-30 12:59:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhouqin4506 at 2010-7-22 10:59
I want to Shanghai.

Most people  who   never   come  shanghai   always  want   to   come    to  Shang hai.  Do  u  think   shanghai  it's   a  good  place?   fit    for  everbody   to  live   in  here?    I f   you  have  a  good   job  and  high  salay,  you  can  have  a    good  time in  here,  if  not ,you   may  live   in  the  hard  life  as  the  cost  and  consuming   are  very  high.

[ Last edited by terryliu512 at 2010-7-30 01:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-2 09:31:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-7-28 22:47

I have travelled most of the cities in China,and I won't stay in one city longer as it grows bored when I stay longer.

I will stay in my grandparents home when I am not able to work.

I like your layout , if possible I will go back to my hometown and spend my last in country side.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-2 11:07:09 |Display all floors
most people want to travel many different places,we don't want to stay a single place forever,it may confine our mind.only through traveling to different places can we know different cultures ,meet different people ,in this way we can enrich our experienes and minds,thus we can know what life is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-2 13:02:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-7-28 22:48

for business matters,hangzhou is good place to work but not for life.

It's also good for life. One needs to settle down somewhere and he/she can always travel if he/she feels bored. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.