Views: 9162|Replies: 17

Will you stay in the same place? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-20 16:16:01 |Display all floors
Do you think you will stay in the same city in the rest time of you life?If not, when and where do you want to leave?And why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 09:34:19 |Display all floors

Will you stay in the same place?

I don't want stay in the same place. If  I'm free , I want to Shanghai, Dalian and so on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 10:27:22 |Display all floors
NO, but temporaty is ...
shanghai , guangzhou is the destination , one is the wage , others including life style, enviroment ,,,,etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 10:59:13 |Display all floors
I want to Shanghai.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 11:18:22 |Display all floors

Hope to find a nice place

I hope I can find a place where the living standard is not very high, and the culture is nice.
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 11:47:35 |Display all floors
No, I don't want to live in the same place forever. But I have my whole family in this city, so i think i have to live with them. The best wish is traveling to different place every year. Many people like to live in big city such as Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou, but in my opinion, living in these big cities is painful  because of some trouble such as traffic, house price, crowded .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 11:52:23 |Display all floors

Will you stay in the same place?

I don't want to stay in the same place in the rest of my life.  A lots of places i want to go. Our experiences of live  comes from the non-stop steps. Some day I feel tired, maybe I look for quiet town with water and bridge to live.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.