Author: antimatter

@@China 's second generation Rich's ridiculous wasteful spending@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-23 10:33:28 |Display all floors
^not the super riches.

Why majority of China has best saving rate?  Because they are afraid and uncertain about the future and therefore save money and prepare for the hard time ahead and That's main reason.

China riches 99% are traitors,  earn from Chinese folks, but look down upon average Chinese folks and average Chinese goods.

I suggest the government levy heavy income Taxes against the riches.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2010-7-23 10:35 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 11:18:44 |Display all floors

China 's second generation Rich's ridiculous wasteful spending

Actually it is quite surprising that how the young generation in China spending their wealth. Matter of fact, it seems in much more obvious way than their foreign counterpart. Maybe as they just gained their wealth in recent decade, so they want to spend it as they can while they can too or maybe China has vaguely move toward economy liberalism like in western nations instead of seeing them as under-nationalist. what do you think..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 12:23:41 |Display all floors

they didn't earn it

and what ever their empire their parents build will fall under their hands.

Look at LiKaSheng's sons, They have to work their way up and with humble allowance.

I hope China develop a good trust fund because once their parent retires, they will just spend all the money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 14:19:20 |Display all floors
it's a marvelous place ~~~ the Rich second generation can't learn the hardships of making money  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 15:10:38 |Display all floors
The link to the article doesn't work...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 17:27:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-23 09:29

It means China riches are spending millions on Foreign Luxury Item.

Those riches making big money from China and then look down at Chinese products and hand the Chinese Money to Foreigners.

Oh I see, support you.
Enjoy life everyday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-27 16:21:43 |Display all floors

I am a "second generation Poor"

This phenomena or behaviours shall be damned, if possible, I hope they can donate some money to China's poverty areas  rather than purchasing luxuries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.