Views: 3253|Replies: 3

Christ! J-15 not onboard yet and already Trumpeter is coming out with it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-20 23:12:31 |Display all floors
:)

沈飞变相曝光国产歼15舰载机?

Flash: http://www.chnqiang.com/article/2010/0720/mil_23692.shtml

Our resident China basher Mr.  antimatter ain't gonna like this...

:)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 15:13:40 |Display all floors
lol, very funny showing me a toy.
I'll show you  Tansformers  next time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 04:57:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-7-20 23:13
lol, very funny showing me a toy.
I'll show you  Tansformers  next time.

You should've seen the squadron of 8 J-10A's (@$HK 70.00 per) I have affixed to a specially prepared corner of my family/entertainment room...  O'h you know!!! The place where I serve all the booze, the salted peanuts, where I watch hockey with my buddies and, or course, where we talk about all of the obsolete J-6 politics while munching on slices upon slices of pizzas?!!! Hell it's realism in all its velor...  You should try it sometimes.. Of course, where you are, it 70 bucks per USD per hence the word affordability comes up...  I also have a collection of 12 J-7's; 6 JH-7's; 4 J-8's; and yes, 2 H-6's as well in my study and you can't afford them either because they are all between 40 to 70 bucks USD per but 20 bucks HK and/or RMB for me.  Christ! Those F-14/15/16 and 18's looks geriatric compared to my J-10's and JH-7's...  O'h...  Actually, you my friend are not the intended audience.  Chinese guys with pride in themselves are what it is geared towards...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-7-21 12:59 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 10:37:10 |Display all floors
Ok, you gotta advertise that HK shop, because I need these in my study too! Send a PM in NCCF is fine too :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.